Thirty seven

Joachim needs to put a stop to Reina's rampage. He doesn't like the fact that she is harassing Axelia. Taking out his phone he goes to the number that he should have deleted a long time ago. There are three rings before she picks up.

"Joachim," Reina breaths.

"I heard that you had a run in with my girlfriend again. You need to cut it out," he exemplifies.

"Hey, she is totally exaggerating. I just politely pointed out that it's very rude to steal other people's boyfriends," Reina defends herself.

"Axelia is my girlfriend. You're just a pain in the ass frankly," Joachim charges.

Reina goes tacit at her end.

"You don't love me anymore." She is close to crying.

Joachim sighs heavy.

"You shit on my feelings when you cheated on me and then didn't have the guts owning up to it. And I want you to stop harassing Axelia do you understand?" Joachim under lines with a harsh tone.

He hears how she starts to cry at her end.

"What is it with that girl, why is she so special? You never protected me like you do her, it isn't fair," she sniffles.

"You need to take a look in the mirror Reina. You and I aren't together and we will never be together again," he expresses in a weary tone.

"I don't believe you. You said you loved me," Reina cries.

"Well I don't anymore. I love Axelia."

If he keeps talking this conversation is just gonna go round in circles.

"Let me move on with my life Reina."

More tears on the other end.

"I don't have anything more to tell you except good bye Reina," he ends the call before she can answer back.

****

Axelia texted and told him to meet her at a coffee house in town. When he walks in he sees her sitting at a table at the window. Her face lights up when she notice him and his heart starts to beat a little bit faster.

"Hey beautiful," he greets her and gives her a hug and she quickly kisses him on the lips.

They order coffee and sit down.

"I talked to Reina and told her to back off."

"Oh and how did it go?"

"She started crying but I hope that she got the message. But let's not talk about her," he offers.

"That sounds good. I have to tell you that I'm going abroad in two weeks and that my parents want to meet you."

"Come again?" Joachim baffles.

"Well I need to go to London with mother to meet the dress designer," Axelia explains.

"Why are you meeting a dress designer?"

"Well we have this ball at the castle every winter and well I apparently need a new dress for it," Axelia keeps telling him.

"Okay then I understand. But why do your parents want to meet me?"

"They want to meet all my 'friends'"

"So to them I'm just a friend?" He asks with a hurt tone.

"No but I haven't told them about you in that many words," she admits looking at him. "Have you told your parents about me?" She challenges him and he fidgets under her stare.

"No not really."

"See so why is me not telling mine any different?"

"I don't know. Because they are the King and Queen," he says with a nervous chuckle. Axelia smiles at him and takes his hand.

"Let's talk about what you want to do this weekend," she suggests.

Joachim winks at her and Axelias' cheeks shifts to pink.

"I would like to take you to dinner," Joachim makes known with a grin.

"That sounds like a date," Axelia winks.