Thirty eight

Waiting on Friday and the date Joachim promised her is like waiting for Christmas. But until then she has to act like everything is normal. So she goes to her office in the far end of the castle were she get to do paperwork. Her mother comes by in the afternoon with a smile on her lips.

"So I've talked to the designer today and we will be leaving for London in a week and a half. So you should think about the colors of the dress you want," her mother informs.

"Oh, last year I had a golden dress, so what do you say about a royal blue dress for this year?"

"That sounds like an excellent color," her mother agrees.

"What kind of theme are we going to have this year?" Axelia wonders.

"Classic winter white," mother tells her. "It's going to be a really nice occasion."

"Like it always is," Axelia says and her phone starts to vibrate on the desk, Joachims' name glowing across it together with his picture. Of course her mother sees the smile that spreads across Axelias' face before she says "I need to take this call mother."

Axelias' mother leaves her office before she picks up.

"Hey babe," she greets him.

"Hey beautiful, so I just wanted to ask if I could talk to your bodyguard?" Joachim says.

"Why the hell do you want to talk to Haakon for?" Axelia laughs.

"It's about this weekend and I just wanted to be on the safe side," Joachim makes known from the other end.

"Babe whatever you got planed is going to be just fine. He is use to roll with the punches, it's me after all he is guarding," Axelia is still laughing.

"Okay, okay if you say so," Joachim gives in.

"But it is really sweet of you to think about my safety. So what are you up to apart from planning our date?"

"Having a coffee before I need to get ready for work," he admits. "What are you up to?"

"Doing paperwork it is so boring. I would rather be doing something fun."

"I bet you would. Well I really need to get ready now otherwise Gavin is going to complain that I'm always the last one to get ready", Joachim tells her.

"Okay, then I shouldn't keep you from it. I can't wait until Friday babe."

"Me neither. See you soon beautiful." And then he is gone.

****

Later that week Axelia gets a text from Joachim telling her to meet him at an address in downtown Vilvi. When Haakon pulls in at the curb she sees Joachim standing there in a leather jacket and pair of jeans. The sight of him makes her heart skip a beat. She gets out of the car before Haakon can get out and open the door for her. They meet in an embrace and Axelia gives him a long kiss. She's missed him all week to be honest. He is smiling at her and she lacing their fingers together as they start to walk around the corner of a building only to come up to a fancier type of hamburger place.

Axelia start to laugh.

"Are you trying to seduce me with food?"

"Is it working?"

"Yeah I think it is babe," she giggles.

They walk in and a hostess shows them to a table in the back.

After they chowed down on an excellent burger and fries. They end their dinner with an ice cream sunday.

"So what have you planed for the rest of the evening?" Axelia winks at him.

"Well there is one more thing and well since I can't walk you to your door you're coming home with me," Joachim winks back making Axelia giggle again with a blush on her cheeks.

****

It turns out that they are taking a walk to the movie theater a block away.

"Since I don't know what kind of movies you actually like you get to pick one," Joachim smiles with a tint on his cheeks. They may know each other on an intimate level but this is new ground for both of them.