Seven

The lecture hall has a pungent scent of chalk and wet shoes and is filled with students. Today Joachim has an exam and he has spent the last few days studying far into the night to get prepared for it. He is ready but very nervous nonetheless. They only get two hours to write the essay.

When he have looked through his paper a final time he turns it in to the professor. Now he can only wait for the score.

He meets up with Milas and Gavin at Starbucks.

"Now that our exam day is over, we need to go celebrate," Milas declares with a smirk. He always wants to go out drinking. Joachim would rather go home and sleep but he can't say no to a few beers with his friends.

****

They are pre gaming in the living room with a few shots.

"I need to go change," Gavin comments guffing down his beer. He goes to his room and so does Joachim. He changes into an old Pink Floyd t-shirt and puts on his leather jacket. A pair of ripped jeans and a beanie on his head. Happy with his look he meets his friends at the door.

They walk down to the boarder walk and Hearts & Bones. Why they always ends up there is because of the proximity to their home. Gavin gets a booth in the back of the club and Milas goes to get a tray with liquorice shots.

"To exam day!" He calls and raises his glass.

"To exam day," both Joachim and Gavin shims in. Clinking their glasses together in a toast before downing them in a fast rush. The music is thumping in a rhythm that gets Joachim's feet tapping to the bass line. After two more shots they go out on the dance floor. After a few songs Milas has found a girl to grind on. Gavin is sitting in the booth with a girl talking. Joachim gets off the floor and to the bar. He just paid the bartender who slides a tequila shot over the counter.

"There is something really sexy with a guy that can dance," a soft voice expresses from behind him and he turns around to find his mystery girl standing before him in a tight yet elegant black blazer and a pair of black snug pants with a pair of black Manolo Blahnik heels. Her locks looks wild and beautiful around her face. And Joachim has to do a double take.

"Do you always come to Heart & Bones?" She asks with a cheeky smile and glittering chocolate brown eyes.

"It happens," he admits taking in the sight of her, and she looks like he could eat her up. "Do you want a drink?"

"Sure," she smiles and edges closer to him to let another patron wave at the bartender. Joachim stands behind her with both arm on either side of her. She pressed her behind on his crotch and he feels the blood drain from his head down his pants. She had some weird voodoo effect on him.

"What do you want?"

"Whatever you're drinking," she refers with a glance over her shoulder.

The bar keeper takes Joachim's new order. He comes back with a tequila shot. She smiles a devastating smile and Joachim's breathe hitches in his throat. She is fucking hot and he bet she knows it.

"So what brings you out in the middle of the week?" She coaxes.

"We're celebrating exam day," Joachim explains.

"That sounds like an excellent thing to celebrate," she agrees.

"You sound like Milas," Joachim laughs and to that she only smiles again, turning around facing him. He wants to lean in and kiss her and by the glimpse she gives him she wants to do the same.

"So shall we toast with our tequila shots?" She mentions with a motion towards the shot glasses.

"Sure, to exam day," Joachim said and they takes their shots and swallows them.

"So do you want to get out of here?" He finally gets the courage to suggest. A big grin on her red painted lips is all it takes to get her to go back to his house. They don't talk about anything special. She laughs easily and it sounded like diamonds.

He unlocks the door and they stepped inside and that's when she reached for his hand for the first time, taking the lead up the stairs to his room. When the door closes behind him, she turns around and presses him up against it.

"Damn I've missed this," she moans through kisses. He can't agree more. He gets her to back up to the bed, his jacket hits the floor and he opens hers revealing a bright red push-up bra. He takes in a shaky breath through his teeth which makes her cheeks to get a tint of crimson to them.

"God damn, you're beautiful," he says putting his hands on her hips. She steps into his embrace taking off his beanie, buries her fingers in his hair and lets her lips reach his again. Undressed they hit the mattress. He decided to take his time and really enjoy her body from her lips down to her toes, trailing kisses that makes her moan and titter, blush and get goose bumps. When she is shaking from his warm tongue on her pleasure point. Joachim knows that this is earth shattering sex the kind that you only get to experience with one person in your lifetime. He is lost inside of her.