Thirty five

She fell asleep after they fucked like bunnies. Her raven hair drapes the pillow as he lays beside her looking at her sleeping face. She is so beautiful, he should sleep some too but he can't stop looking at her.

He puts his arm around her and pulls her closer to his chest and she sighs in her sleep.

****

He feels something tickling him on the nose so he swats at it mumbling in his sleep.

"You're beautiful." He hears softly. Joachim makes his eyes flutter open. Meeting Axelia probing stare. She leans over and gives him a soft good morning kiss.

"Let's lay in bed the whole day," she suggests with a smile.

"You don't have any functions to be at?"

"No, I've called in sick," she smiles.

Joachim pulls her closer and then he rolls over pinning her to the mattress kissing her neck. Axelia giggles and holds on to him and lets out a small sigh of contentment. The kissing and caressing wakes up his body until his skin burns by the touch of her fingers. Axelia arches up when his lips trails down her breasts. Licking the nipple to a hard peak.

"Joachim," she whimpers softly.

"I like the sound of that," Joachim rumbles and keeps doing what he was doing. They keep fondling for a long time.

"Babe, condom," Axelia breaths meeting him in a kiss. Joachim reaches for the nightstand.

Entering her makes him huff out of pleasure. Axelia wraps her legs around his waist like a contortionist.

"You're so damn sexy," Joachim gets out sitting up on his knees with her still attached to him. Axelia moves her hair from her eyes and to the side. Holding on to him by the shoulders. Riding him until his minds goes blank. The only thing that exists are their bodies that are so in tune with one another. She knows how far she can take him before he loses it and Joachim knows what feels good for her. Joachim has so many feelings storming inside him. He wants to confess his feelings for her but he thinks it's too soon. He holds on to her body kissing her hard and she welcomes it by kissing back with the same need. Directing him into another position she takes him to the brink, she is breathy and coming so close to her own climax. And just like that her pinching around him sends him into a hard release, her body jouncing under him.

****

Water is cascading down their bodies as they are taking a shower together. It's intimate and very hot as Joachim is soaping her body before rinsing it off with the hot water. She does the same thing to him.

When they are done and both dry again.

"I'll go make breakfast," Axelia offers.

"I can go with you, you know," Joachim says and gives her a kiss on her temple.

"Okay," she says and they go down to the kitchen.

"Good morning," Milas yawns.

"Morning," Joachim's says with a smile.

"Good morning," Axelia shims in.

Milas nods and fills two cups of coffee before walking out of the kitchen.

After breakfast they go back to Joachim's room and crawl down under the covers again. Axelia is threading their fingers together. They are talking about life, hopes and dreams.

"So if you weren't a princess what would you like to do?"

"I don't know... I've never thought about it really. But I guess I would be working in the health care system. Not a doctor but something similar."

"That is cool."

"So let's turn the tables. If you were a prince what would you do?" She questions.

"Me a prince?" Joachim laughs.

"Yeah, you'd make a fine looking prince if you'd ask me," Axelia says peering at him.

"I think I would still want to help people who lost their ability to walk."

"Can I ask why you're brothers in a wheelchair?"

"He was hit by a drunk driver when he was five," Joachim tells her truthfully.

"That is awful," Axelia cries.

"Yeah it is," Joachim agrees.

"So your prosthetic leg would help your brother walk again?"

"No, but if I can help other people who lost their limbs that is a win. I mean my brothers situation is what spurs me on," Joachim elaborates.

"I think it's admirable in any case."

"Thanks I guess."

"Don't be so modest. I bet your professors believes in you and I do too."

Joachim leans over andgives her a hard kiss.