"I don't think its necessary." he said but his voice was shaking ever so slightly and it hadn't even been 45 minutes since the movie started 

I tried to surpass the giggle that was making its way to not ruin the mood, I want to see how far can he go with his I-don't-get-scared attitude. 

Seems like my wish was granted sooner than expected. The scene where the girl was slammed into the mirror came and Taehyung jumped spilling all his cola on the blanket and I lost it there.

I burst into fits of laughter seeing his scared face, worth a sight to see. 

"I wasn't scared and shit. It was because I- I- was- It wasn't-" oh how much I love seeing him stutter. 

"C'mon now lets change the movie and watch something else." I said after calming down from my laughing fit.

"Whatever." he said rolling his eyes putting the soaked blanket to his side. 

"You know you can come to my blanket, I don't bite." I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I would prefer to freeze outside then to share a blanket." he said emotionlessly and no it wasnt a statement to tease and it genuinely hurt my feelings.

Shouldn't I be used to all these piercing words and the disdain that is bound to occur? It has been more than two months with him. I smiled to myself, the smile that didn't reach my cheeks.

The smile of pain.

But why am I always the one, the only one to feel the pain? 

Why did his words hurt this much when there is not any place for him in my heart?

Or maybe you have given your heart to him, unknowingly falling in love.

"So what do you want to watch next?" he said snapping me out of my thoughts and i shook all the thoughts from my mind focusing on the present.

Thinking too much will ruin what you have.

"I want to watch" I paused thinking for a moment "Princess Diaries." and Taehyung gave me the most unpredictable look. 

"No we aren't gonna-" I cut him off. See how it feels to get cut off bitch!

"Did I stutter." I straight looked into his eyes and he shut immediately. I love taking control.

"Okay then lets watch it."

"Yessss, queen, go and get that crown" I said spattering popcorns everywhere out of excitement.

"Go girl, you don't need a mf king to rule a fucking kingdom. Those shittyass people who are protesting can suck dicks." I screamed from the top of my lungs ignoring the annoyed, cold and emotionless look Taehyung was giving me.

"Why did I even agreed to watch movies with you?" I heard a faint mumble from the side and maybe due to excitement let out few words.

Words that weren't supposed to be even think of; words that break whatever we have right now, wherever we are standing.

The words were, "Cause you love me." and after letting them out i shutted my mouth immedietely regretting every second of my life.

I looked away, not wanting to look at his eyes, fearing his reaction.

"I didn't meant to say it like-" I was cut off harshly.

"Don't say something that you don't mean." was his words and I just hummed.