The Parents

We didn't go to see Tristan's parents that night we decided to reschedule which is for the best especially when you're best friend and Mate thinks your crazy only if they knew right.

Have you ever been in a situation where you have invited your mates parents over to dinner wanting to impress them eventhough you have never cooked anything in your life apart from toast and its just a tiny bit burnt,well that's its me i can't cook and I'm pretty sure Tristan's parents would want there's sons mate to at least know how to cook.

I'm a fool i swear why didn't i just agree to go over there for dinner why did I invite them over when little ol me can't do squat plus i heard Eliza Tristan's mum is old fashioned and i bet what she's heard from the old grapevine about me isn't good.

So right now I'm in the kitchen just staring at the pot on the cooker thinking what I could do.
When I feel big strong arms wrap around me and instantly relax my worries of what i should do were gone for just a moment until

"My parents will be here in just a few hours so do you want me to call Sandra so she cook dinner for us" my mate says

I unwrap his arms from around me because I'm panicking because to be honest it's just made this all real you know. I turn around and look and him and say

"No its fine Remember I'm cooking and i have a few ideas up my sleeves"
That's a lie i don't but he doesn't need to know that does he.

He laughs at me you know
"Since when can you cook princess I've seen you burn toast"

I give him the look and he shuts up

"That was one time Tristan you never let me live that down and actually I'm amazing cook just ask Lilly she loves my cooking"

"well I can't wait to taste to see what you whip up for us and from now on I'll leave the cooking to you" he says

"yea you do that" I reply

He kisses me on the forehead and says he will leave me to it, yes i lied to him and lying is never good but i need to impress his parents my inlaws and from the rumours I've heard they are not easy to impress and I'm pretty sure they are going to hate me like what girl can't cook for mate it's me but they don't have to do that i just need to do something easy. I knew I was going to need some help so I mindlinked Lilly.

"Lils come to the kitchen it's a emergency littraly life or death"

"Lea you're so dramatic, I've heard your cooking for the inlaws what you gonna make beans on toast" she laughs

"hahaha very funny can you please come to kitchen as my bestfriend and help me i really want to impress them and as you the rumours about me aren't peachy please lils"

"Fine be there in a minute you're lucky I love you"

"love you too" I then close the mind link and just wait for Lilly.

Tristan's pov

I leave the kitchen and go straight to my office after finding out Leah can
  apparently cook which has stunned me because my mate can barely do toast without our burning it and that's putting in the toaster. I honestly don't think she would be trying to cook if weren't for my parents I know shes trying to impress them and let's just say my Mother can can be kinda judgy but only because she wants the best for me. Let's not worry about that now I've have so much paper work to sort out and a alliance with the Thunder Night pack it's going to be hard the Alpha's a completely Asshole.

I'm just about finished sorting some paper work out when I hear a knock on my door

Knock knock