That's Not My Baby

Last night i finally got some answers on everything which I'm glad i have now. You see i always blamed myself for everything i used to think it was my fault my whole family was dead and that's i was cursed so i never allowed myself to get close to anyone and let's be honest when i did shit hit the fan but I got through in the end and I basically just found out I'm a freaking badass she wolf with some sick ass powers so at least now people know not to mess with me bonus right. So I feel a lot better within myself that I know it was never my fault however i can't get over the fact that malachi is my Mums mate like seriously i honestly wish she killed him for all he's done to us but i understand that she can't from the bond she has with him and i guess even the moon Goddess herself can get hurt by her mate what a bummer oh well though I'll never see him again.

I look at myself in the mirror and I smile looking down at my little bump and gently patt it he's going to be shocked when he sees me i can't wait for his reaction, like what if he passes out to be honest i wouldn't be surprised think about it yesterday your mate wasn't pregnant and you see her strolling through office with a big ass bump and i know im exaggerating I'm not that big yet but knowing my life in the next 5 seconds it could be. I look at myself in the mirror smiling fixing my dress that I'm wearing it's grey its not a fancy dress i guess you could call it a casual dress and it's a bit tight but that's good because i wanna show of my small bump. I'm too busy admiring myself and my bump in the mirror that I don't notice this rude child barging into my room until I heard her gasp and i turn around and Lilly's standing their with her mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth you don't want to catch flies" i laugh

"Oh so this is why you been acting like a totally physco ass" Lilly says

"Rude i haven't been acting like a physco don't know what you're on about" i reply

She roles her eyes at me can this child not getting anymore rude

"You kept hush i can't believe you didn't tell me lea but I'm honestly not surprised you're pregnant from the way you and the Alpha go at it especially after last night"

"I don't know what you're talking about but if you're asking if i had fun last night i definitely did" i smirk

"Don't worry I know you did" and then burst out laughing

"whatever anyway I would of told you but it littraly just happened i actually woke up like this Tristan doesn't even know" reply

"So you're telling me you basically just woke up pregnant today yeah right you know it doesn't work like that"

"Well it turns out it does for me so anyway what do you want? I ask

" rude can't i come and see what my bestie is up to " she says

" No i reply
She roles her eyes at me again who she think she is someone needs to warn her that if she carries on their going to stuck like that.

" i just came to hurry you up your late your having dinner with Tristans parents for the first time and they get to meet baby Malia for the first time is well and even though she's not so little anymore"

"What are you on about, Malia's dead and I'm pretty sure Tristans parents hate me and what nothing to do me" i say looking at her confused as hell

" Leah have you hit your head or something your sounding crazy"

"I'm not the crazy one you are have you hit your head? Malia died you know that you were there i watched her get put in the ground i grieved for her I'm not crazy" i shout

I can feel the tears building up in my eyes. Lilly just looks at my like i lost my mind or something I know im not crazy yes a lot of unbelievable stuff has happened i admit but not this there's no coming back from the dead well unless you're Malachi.

She grabs me by the hand and pulls me with her

"You need to see Tristan I'm pretty sure he will talk some sense into you like where is all this stuff coming from Leah?"

We walk into the kitchen to see my mate looking nice with a baby girl in his arms and i gasp

He turns to look up at me with annoyed expression and says

" Took you long enough we need to go now if we don't want to late my parents hate to be kept waiting "

I don't respond I just stand there staring at the baby girl in his arms she looks like Malia but she can't be she just can't.

I then walk up to them and see the baby girl up close and i gasp again this baby looks so much like her. I look my mate in the eyes with tears threatening to fall down my face and asks him

"Is that our baby"
I look into his eyes and i see worry flash in his eyes and confusion but then he answers

"yes" he replies

Before i even begin to stay how it can't be she's dead i start to begin to feel dizzy and a bright light flashes before my eyes the world begins to start spinning but suddenly it stops and i get myself together to look around and I'm in this white room. I'm about to ask if anyone is here until I hear that familiar voice

"Sorry about that"

"Moon Goddess" i say

"yes but you don't need to be so formal" she says

"Whatever I'm glad you're here I suppose you're going to tell me what the hell is going on" I say

"I told you yesterday that Malia's chapter wasn't over and you will see her again didn't I"

"Yes you did but I never would of thought like this they think I'm crazy they don't remember anything"

"yes I wiped there memories so they don't remember that it will be to confusing for them and it's best they don't know"

"why are you doing this mum why didn't you wipe my memory to you realize i grieved for nothing I buried my baby 6ft under for nothing what was the reason for making me go through all that" I shout

"Calm down I understand your Angry but you know my dear I do everything for a reason it was not my desire to hurt you and let you go through that but I had orders from the higher power he says jump i say how high"

"I can't believe this why are you hurting me please take my memories away I really don't want to remember this" I ask

"Your memories will remain, I'm sorry that you have gone through so much I am believe me I had no in of hurting you everything will make sense soon"

The next thing I know with a click of her fingers I'm back in the kitchen like nothing has happened Lillys waving her hand in my face And Malia crying in my mates arms and him trying to calm her down.

I move her hand out of my face  and walk towards them and gently take Malia from my mate she instantly stops crying i lay her against my chest and bring her tiny little hands to my lips.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will continue to read the last few chapters and then It will be the end of Leah and Tristan's story. Please vote and comment if you like i would really appreciate it. And thanks for reading xoxoxo