I'm In Chain's

When I arrived at the lake he was there the most disgusting person I have ever laid my eyes on Littraly.

There was men in black surrounding me coverd in scars all over their faces.

"Nice to see you little one I knew you would come" he smirks

"well I really didn't have a choice"

"yeah we did you just picked the wrong one" my wolf Growled and she goes to the back of my head.

He starts walking he comes up right close right in my face his breath stinks just eww. He trails his fingers down my face and brushes some hair out of my face.

"you are pretty little thing" he says

I growl "get your crusty fingers away from me"

He smirks "and a mouth on you too"

"what do you want" I ask

He just laughs like a maniac and gives his men some kind signal he takes a few steps back I hear footsteps behind me the next minute I feel something being injected inside of me.

I start to feel dizzy, my vision goes blury and the next minute all I see is darkness complete darkness.

I finally but slowly regain my consciousness and when Im able to work out my surroundings I realised I'm in this dark room with one small window it doesn't smell very good all I could smell was death and believe me it's not a nice smell.

I tried to move my arms but for some reason they feel heavy and I turn to look around and I realise I'm in chains fricking chains and that's not even the worst part the chains are dipped in wolfes bane and its literally burning my skin. I swear when I get my hands on him I'm going to rip his head off.

The light turns on, I look around to see who's there the next minute he's in front of me with his evil smirk on his face.

He uses his disgusting finger lift my chin up to face him because I wasn't looking at him why would I look at that.

He laughs "Little one your awake there's no point of trying to move there's no way you're leaving here for a while"

"What do you want" I spat out

" I want you you're mine" he smirks

"well I'm sorry you can't have me" I say

He comes really close to my face he's looking straight at my eyes its like he can see straight through me he then looks at my lips he came a little closer I did the only thing I could think of I spat in his face I don't want his lips anywhere near me.

He moved away instantly and says

"you Dirty little tramp looks like I have to teach you some manners"

He slaps me five times and it stung like hell. He calls his filthy looking men in and looks me straight in the eyes and says "do as you please with her" he smirks my eyes widen did I hear him correctly.

He walks away and slams the door shut and then his men have their way with me they rip my clothes of me.

One of his men has a little roam around my body I feel disgusted and starts leaving a trail of kisses on my neck I feel tears well up In my eyes I feel nothing. I'm weak because I can't do nothing thank God it doesn't go any further. Another one releases me from my chains and drags me up and pushes me onto the hard floor and yells "Bend over" so I did out of no where he has this belt in his hands he says "this is for being a very bad girl"
He starts hitting me with it I try not to scream. Don't know how how many times but all I know is I'm glad when he finally did it was painful it felt like I was bleeding they might have ripped my skin I'm still on the floor and they all join in punching and kicking me.

I beg "please stop I'm pregnant please stop" right now tears are streaming down my face

"Did you hear that boys she wants us to stop she's pregnant" a man chuckles

"sweet heart you won't be needing that thing now" one says

My heart breaks I'm sorry baby I'm sorry Mummy couldn't protect you right then I wished I was no longer living. All I could hear was laughter before all I was met with darkness once again.

Tristan's pov

I was laying in bed when I felt the most imense pain I felt like i was being stabbed a thousand times I felt a mates betrayal how could she does this to me Leah said she loves me.
My wolf came in to my train of thoughts

"mates hurt. someone's hurting mate. Someone's touched mate" he growls

"Xavior I can't feel her anymore is she still alive"

I feel another immense sharp pain I try to get to my door but fail I fall onto the Floor I curl into ball and I start to cry this wasn't my pain it was Leah and I can't bare her being in pain.

Kye and Lilly come storming in to my room

"Alpha we need to talk" they both say

"it's about L" they were about to continue until they saw me on the floor "

" what's wrong " Kye asks

" It's Leah" I reply
They both look at each other then Lilly looks at me she breaks down on the floor crying saying
"it's all my fault" "this is all my fault"
Kye goes to comfort her the best way he can.

When she finds away to speak again she looks at me and asks "is she dead"

"I'm not sure" I say honestly

"I know where Leahs gone" Lilly blurts out

"you What" I say Angrily

I was still in pain but I was angry I was too fueled by anger too feel anything I stand up and wrapp my hand around her neck and squeeze it my eyes were now black my wolf was taking over

"You Bitch" I growl
I could see her face turning blue she tried to move my hands but couldn't

"Let go of her" Kye yells
His eyes now black his wolf now taking over

Kye uses all of his strength and pushes me off his mate he's pretty strong for a beta "

" Now Calm down and we will tell you what we know " Kye yells

Leahs Pov

I wake up to find I'm squeezed into this container thing I could smell blood I realized it was coming from me I was covered in it I was now completely naked and covered in my blood. I tried banging the container to see if anyone could hear me

"Let me out, let me out" I scream I hate being in small places I couldn't see anything

"please will someone let me out"
"someone help me I'll be good I cry out

Why won't no one help me.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter it's starting to get a bit more dark now. Anyway I hope you keep on reading and voting.
Thank you for reading see you next time xoxoxoxo