Rogues

After Leah told me everything about her past I now understand why she is the way she is but doesn't mean she should push everybody who cares about her away.

I was about to Leave the party because there was no point of me being here anymore but thats when kye came in my beta aka (second in conmand) also my best friend.

"ALPHA WE HAVE ROGUES ON OUR LANDS"

"SHIT GATHER ALL THE WOMAN AND PUPS INSIDE BRING THEM TO SAFE HOUSES TELL ALL THE WARRIORS AND MEN TO GET READY TO FIGHT"

"YES ALPHA" kye says

It wasn't a good day for rogues to come on my land today because today I'm ready to shed blood. When I got out side I shifted in my wolf form all my pack warriors were attacking the rogue's shedding blood. I got there I was just so angry and hurt I let all my frustration out I pounced on the the biggest wolf looked to be an alpha that had gone rouge and I ripped its heart out.

It honestly looked like we were going to win but then I heard a loud howl which meant more rogues were coming A lot of rogue wolves came out of nowhere but I wasn't going to go down without a fight I attack the wolves that were coming at me left right and centre and ripped there hearts out ripped the heads of their bodys I was proud of my self and my pack I Could see dead rouges I was about to mind link the pack and say its over when this giant wolf pounced on me and said "we have your little mate she's dead" when I heard those words my heart sank I changed In to human form and was going to let him kill me because without my mate I am nothing but he didn't get to a white wolf came out of nowhere and pounced on him and ripped his heart out blood covered her fur it was a shewolf she looked Angry.

She pushed the dead wolf of me with her snout and and came up to me and started to lick my face she shifted into her human form butt naked I then realised it was my mate Leah and shes perfectly fine.

"your alive" I say caressing her cheek with my hand

"your lucky I am otherwise a certain stupid Alpha would be dead"

I growl and press my lips gently against hers she instantly replies I then pull away and realise she is naked and other unmated wolfes our checking her out I growl "mine"
"yours" she says

I tell all the warriors to go back to the pack house to check for there family and friends.

When everyone has left she stands up pulls me up to and says

"I Leah lockheart accept you Tristan and I accept to be your Luna"

And she pulls me into a deep kiss some how we managed to be back on the ground I leave a trail of kisses all over her face and neck she let's out a sound that's music to my ears.

We completed the full mate bond finally we have become one. There was no one around so we thought why not .

Leave another trail of kisses down her neck she let's out a sweet sound

"mine" I growl.

"yours" she whispered

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter there's a lot more drama coming this way so I hope you continue reading thank you