Malachi

I finally have her the Daughter of the Moon Goddess Anastasia.

Anastasia was my one true love we were here from the beginning. Well we were in love until she became so obsessed with the human world and the way of life she fell in love with one and left me for some low life mortal and ever since that day I vowed for revenge.

I lived on a place netheir heaven or earth it was inbetween for all supernatural beins we each have our on place me and Anastasia lived in one called Enchantia. We were happy but apparently I became self centerd evil power hungry a monster all I did was try to get rid of other supernatural creatures like vampires etc who likes Filthy blood suckers.

So because of that I drove her to a human well he wasn't human for long I also tried to kill him but Anastasia turned him into a werewolf they fell in love. So I was casted out on earth and so was my followers. What a shame hey I had great plans.

When I find out Anastasia had a daughter I knew she would be so powerful so I had to have her. Rebecca her first child was nothing but her second Leah was special has great power. I knew I had to have her

I kindly asked Anastasia for her she said No so I killed her family in cold blood. Anastasia isn't actually dead she's back in Enchantia unfortunately for her lover boy he's Dead Dead Dead.

Now that Leah is mine I will be the most powerful bein alive and I will use it to take over the entire world.

"Boss we've finished with her and locked her up" one my men say

"Good leave her there for an hour she hates small places then take her to the infirmary" I say

"Yes Boss what's so special about this girl anyway" he ask

"this girl is key to world domination and if she bares my pups I will be unstoppable"

"while we were teaching the girl lesson she said she's pregnant" he says nervously

"She's what" I ask

"I want that thing dead" I command

"yes boss" he said then he bowed and left

That thing could ruin all of my plans I want it dead. I'm not evil you know I just want revenge and world domination.

I know I promised not to hurt her precious mate if she comes with me but where's the fun in that I want him Dead to so if she just as tried to to escape there's Nothing to go back to.

I went to the infirmary to check on Leah she didn't look to good.
"I wonder what happened there" I laugh

She was awake and talking to the old woman.

"Little one your awake I'm glad your okay" I say

She Growls. I laugh

"I've got some good news for you your mate of yours is dead the look on his face when I ripped his heart out it was too easy"

She just screamed it went Straight through me then she started shaking.

I smirk "bye little one I'll see you later we have businesses to discuss" I say

"hey guys I hope you liked this chapter this one was short because you got to find out who's the person controlling Leah is and why anyway please continue voting and I'll see you in the chapter xoxoxo