Me and Eli put our last box into his car as we stood around looking at all of our friends and family who were smiling and happy "I'm going to miss you guys so much" Ari said as she hugged us both "I'm going to call everyday" I kissed my sister's cheek as kali came over trying not to cry "Don't forget about me" she was now crying. I had never seen her cry so this was new to me I couldn't help but cry myself "I could never forget about you" I held onto her for a while.

"Take care of my baby sister she's all I have left besides Ari," kali said to him as he promised he would. "Can't believe you guys are finally living out the life I wanted for you guys" Andre said as he took his shades off making me smile. "All because of you guys help and motivation me and Eli get to do something we've always wanted to do" we held hands as everyone said their goodbyes.

I saw a green low rider come by and stop as king and the rest got out of the car. I instantly ran over to king and tackled him in a hug " I'm going to miss you the most Kingston" I felt my tears coming back as he talked to me "I'm always a phone call away if anyone tries you I'll come and beat them up" he said making me laugh. "You always know how to brighten things up" I smiled as Eli walked over and talked with them.

"They still can't find oscar or his body they think he was burned or something," King said as I turned around "he got what he deserved for all the innocent people he's hurt," Latrell said as I thought in my head the exact same. "Well me and Eli should get going everyone we love you all and I'll miss you guys" just as we were about to get into the car another car pulled up.

Getting out was Kira and Rakim. Kira ran over and hugged me tightly "my only girlfriend is leaving me gosh what am I gonna do without you," she said as she looked at me with a pouty face "FaceTime me everyday of course and keep Rakim in check I'd hate to have to come back to whoop his ass," I said pretending to put my hair up as he laughed. "I'm gonna miss you guys man take care of her she's a piece of work" I rolled my eyes as we said our goodbyes.

We both got in the car as we looked at each other "no turning back now" I said to Eli as he laughed "I'm in this for the long run baby we taking this to the grave" he leaned over and kissed me. I ran my hands through his hair before pulling away as he started the car and we were on our way down the road.

Everyone looked smaller and smaller as we got further down until I couldn't see them anymore.

The tail of Oscar was written as a gang-related story of a deal gone bad and he finally got his karma. Everyone stopped looking for him after not being able to find any clues or even his body.

This went down in history that whoever killed that Diaz was a strong witted person and they would always be known as a person who got the job done for everyone who had bad blood with that Diaz.

But they would always have someone looking for them because they killed who everyone wanted to kill.

Good thing no one knew it was me because maybe then I'd be on the run and not on the way to college with my handsome boyfriend.

I smiled as the wind blew in my hair and the leaving free-ridge sign appeared.

I was finally getting the life I deserved with Eli and that was peace and happiness.

Until next time guys thank you for joining my wretched life because as they always say

Ah, whatever goes around eventually comes back to you

So you gotta be careful baby and look both ways
........

Cause after the storm is when the flowers bloom.
...

If someone wants to fuck you over don't ever let them, let this be a life lesson to all my girls play sweet but never let them see your dark side they may try and underestimate you babydoll.

Hello, everyone who's been following Alexa, Eli, and Oscar's journey has now come to an end and this is that

Hello, everyone who's been following Alexa, Eli, and Oscar's journey has now come to an end and this is that. I told you guys Oscar wouldn't be a lover in this book and I also foreshadow his death sometimes maybe y'all just didn't pick up on the hints.

Also please leave a comment if you read this I wanna know your thoughts here