21 | flight phobia

A man died in a dancing spot. Another died in the masjid. If we are to judge we'd say the later died a righteous death and d former not.

But the first man entered to preach against sin and the second entered the mosque to steal from there.

The lord who created all souls knows what each soul conceals.

"We are traveling to Bichi for few days

"We are traveling to Bichi for few days. That's what Dad said." Husna announced.

Islam covered her yawn with her right hand. "What's that place again?" She asked tiredly, and before she even got the answer she remembered where it was. That was their hometown.

"So do we got lotta relatives there?" She asked Husna as she slowly nodded.

"Wow this is awesome because I know they will be lotta farms." She added hearing it was a town, more of village.

"Like a lot. You know ruralites depends on farming, so." Husna shrugged.

They moved on to start packing their luggage.

"I'm not packing much. I know we won't stay there for a week. So maybe I'll pack like five sets of clothes, that's all." Husna mentioned.

"Okay I think I gotta do same. Can I pack trousers? I mean just something casual." Islam uttered.

Husna rolled her eyes a bit after checking her phone. When she realised Islam was looking at her and even waiting for an answer that Husna had no idea what the question was, because her attention wasn't on her, but her phone. She watched as Islam offered her a smile still waiting for an answer.

"Oh sorry what did you say?" Husna asked.

"I said can I just pack up few jeans?"

"Actually it will be best if you go for gowns, so that you blend in with everyone right? People hardly put on jeans over there. I'm saying there's nothing wrong if you go for jeans, but just so you blend you can go for gowns if you want." She said.

Islam carried the jeans and put them back in the wardrobe leaving only one.

"But let me see what I got here." Husna said raising from where she sat in front of her trolley and moved to the other part of the wardrobe that contained her clothes in. Since Islam arrived she packed some of her clothes and put them back in set of trolleys, giving Islam a part of the closet. She carried some Atampas(Ankara) and dropped them infront of Islam where she was packing.

"You can use these if you want. But will you even feel comfy in them?"

Islam checked the clothes and smiled at Husna "my job is exploring new things. Baby i'm gonna explore in yah clothes." She teased. She walked towards the closet to try them on. She went for the black and cream coloured Ankara as Husna began wowing her.