19 | How to have blood phobia

Start from the beginning

She paused whatever she was doing on Husna's system and dragged back the chair she was sitting on from the table. She looked over to soundly-sleeping Husna before getting ready for bed too.

Soon enough she felt someone shaking her lightly, "wake up it's dawn already." She recognised the voice to be Husna's. She finally woke up and recited azkar then dashed in to the loo.

After praying and reciting zikr, Islam got on her phone and replied some of the people that commented on her YouTube videos.

After a while, she sauntered outside to have breakfast. Husna was peacefully sleeping on her bed by then.

On moving towards the dining area, it was only the maids that were busy arranging the table. She was greeting them when she heard footsteps from afar, of course it must be him.

He dragged a chair as Islam did the same. She greeted him a good morning, which he answered inwardly.

"Early breakfast can see," she commented.

After what seemed like forever he finally decided to reply, "I'm a doctor what do you expect?"

Islam had notice the Khalil's fancy late breakfast. She wonders if having late breakfast was a thing among Africans. But then there's this guy here in front of her having his breakfast quite early! He's the only exception literally!

What Islam had no idea was the fact that no matter how Juhaif advised his family about having early breakfast it always fell on deep ears.

She was about to serve herself when she remembered their traditions back at home with her father. How she always serve him before even serving herself. She missed him. She stood up to serve Juhaif too.

"What would you want?" She asked opening the containers for him to see.

"Cup of tea plus one apple," he answered, eyes fixed to his phone.

Islam gently poured the tea, she was about to put sugar when he halted her. Saying he only takes tea with Lipton and nothing more. She nodded and served herself a glass of milk before sitting down.

"Thank you." She heard him whispered. She nodded and started to sip on her milk.

A strange sound made her looked up. And there was him sipping his tea and watching something on phone. The sound increased though not in a way disturbing to the ears or even anyone sitting near. But to Islam's ears it was a different story. It sounded more like a heart pump to her. And curiosity got the best of her when she decided to ask.

"Is that a heart pump?" Came her voice.

"Yes it...." he hardly finished when he heard a throwing up sound. He darted his eyes from his phone and looked over to her, there he found her throwing up.

She hates seeing or even hearing of blood even on a normal day, and it's even worst while eating. She remembered her first day here, when she broke his system, peeped through it and saw blood all over the place in one video he was watching at the time, something similar to a surgery going wrong. She cringed and threw up some more upon remembering that.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm not okay, you have eyes and you can see I'm throwing up." she sincerely answered. Immediately one of the maids realised what was happening she quickly rushed to Islam.

"Perhaps blood phobia?" It came out more like a question but it wasn't.

"True." Islam answered.

***

Okay guys before the next update check out my other book fate(it's complete) and also you need to read this awesome book called Rulaynah by hafsaau it's such an awesome read!!!

Also;

HOW ARE YOU?

HOW IS EVERYONE AT HOME?

ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD DAY? IF YES WHY?
IF NO WHY?

DO YOU ALWAYS AWAITS MY UPDATES? IF YES WHY? IF NO WHY?

WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? TAG HER AND TELL HER SHE'S LOVELY and you love her for Allah's sake 🥰

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON?

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE WRITER?

WHO DO YOU LOVE SO MUCH ON EARTH?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOR?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?

DID YOU ENJOY THE CHAPPIE? IF YES WHY? IF NO WHY?

TAG THAT PERSON YOU WANTS TO VISIT YOU THIS WEEK, IT CAN BE A WRITER IN KSA, DUBAI, QATAR, AMERICA, ENGLAND, INDIA OR A FRIEND LIVING NEXT DOOR!

ALRIGHT, I LOVE YOU GUYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY! WILL BE IN THE COMMENT SECTION😍

DON'T FORGET TO;
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE AND
FOLLOW