35.

Thank you all. This is it. The final chapter.

Victoria. She had power, and was now starting to know how to use it. She had talent, and was now starting to realise it. Her mother had taught her occlumency and legilimency, her father had taught her everything her brain could possibly think of, and both of her parents had together taught her the secrets of dueling. In the few weeks she had spent in the manor, she had found it quite amusing to annoy and terrorize the other teenagers, and some of her father's followers. They were as afraid of her as they were of her mother and father, which was a lot.

Victoria was thankfull of every moment spent with her parents.

Bellatrix. She was starting to get to know her daughter - only to find out she was exactly like her parents. She was a very fast learner, and had pure and natural talent and power. She enjoyed torture - and screams - as much as Bellatrix did.

Bellatrix was thankfull of every part of her life right now.

Voldemort. He was terrified. Actually terrified. He was terrified, that he had created himself the greatest weakness of all. He was almost sure, that it was true. He was starting to believe, that he could love. He didn't know what to do - he was the Dark Lord after all, he couldn't have any weaknesses! Everything would've been so much easier to him if this one specific woman didn't exist.

But he was still thankfull, that Bellatrix Black existed.

If love is the greatest power, would this mean, that he had all the weapons to win this war?

Yes.

He was sure of it.

He would win.

With Bellatrix and Victoria right on his side.

The victory was already on his hands

All was well for the three of them.

The end.

❤️ from me, to all of you.

.