8.

On the 15th day of february, Bellatrix and Narcissa sat on the breakfast table on Malfoy Manor. It was snowing outside, bringing light inside.
"Bella?" Narcissa asked while drinking her coffee.
"Mmh?" She answered, not really interested of talking to her.
"Have you told Rodolphus?" She spoke quiet enough, so Lucius couldn't hear even if he would come into the room. This caught Bellatrix's attention, and she looked up, meeting Narcissa's eyes.
"No. He's coming here today, isn't Lucius home all day?" Narcissa was curious. "Yes, why?"
"I may need help if I tell him today. When I tell him today."
"He will probably go straight to his parents, who are going to go to our parents." Narcissa began to worry. Her sister couldn't fight in her current healt state.
"You should take it easy. No magic or yelling, right?"
"Cissy, I can take care of my self." And then there was a knock on the door.

Bellatrix led Rodolphus in her room.
"Hey Bella. I've missed you. And us. And our bed." She hated him calling her that, but she needed to do it now, because she was already showing, and it started to be hard not to notice it. "Stop it, you foolish man. I need to tell you something."
"Yes, my dear?"
"I am having a child." And then it was like a bomb stopped from the sky. His face dropped down as soon as heard it. And then it was filled with delight again.
"This is amazing! A little Lestrange! But how is it possible, we haven't been together in months?"
"You really are that stupid?" Bellatrix said coldly. And then his face dropped again and realisation replaced the happiness.
"It's not mine, right?" He was now on the edge of tears.
"No." She was annoyed, and just giving short answers.

"But I loved you! I TRUSTED YOU!" He was shouting and Bellatrix didn't take it easy if someone was shouting on her face.
"You shoudn't have."
"YOU SLUT! WHOSE IS IT?" She didn't answer at all, and realised that she hadn't thought this situation to the very end.
"PROBABLY DOLOHOV'S?"
"It isn't Antonin's."
"SOMEONE I KNOW?" She just kept silent.
"I KNEW IT! YOU WERE ALWAYS SO STUPID! YOU'VE BEEN WITH A MUGGLE!"
The anger flashed in her eyes and she stood up from the chair and he did the same.
"YOU DARE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD! I WOULD NEVER TOUCH A DIRTY MUGGLE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCUSE ME OF THAT! ONE WORD AND I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT IN THIS MOMENT!" And before she could control herself she had already shouted to him.
"I WILL KILL THE FATHER!" Then she said under her breath ;
"In your dreams"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU SLUT I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY DID I MARRY YOU! YOU SHOULD BE A KNID WIFE AND SERVE ME WHEN I WANT AND WHAT I WANT! BUT NO, INSTEAD YOU ARE COMPLETELY BITCH!" And then before she could say anything, he threw a spell on her. She hadn't done magic since the poisoning, but easily rejected his spell. He did it again, and this time she did the same. And in a minute there was already a violent fight, broking things, blowing the wall to the hall. Rodolphus escaped her spell to the hall. She was still better than him, even though her health state, which she didn't even remember right now. They threw more and more spells to each other, Bellatrix just rejecting the ones Rodolphus sent to him and using a few dark spells. Both of then had already gotten enough, but he didn't stop.

When Lucius and Narcissa heard something breaking, they rushed downstairs.
"RODOLPHUS! LEAVE!" Bellatrix shouted to him.
"YOU ARE NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! I AM MUCH BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!"
"I WAS, AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER, STRONGER AND WISER THAN YOU!" With that she sent him crashing to a wall and out through the window.

And then she collapsed into the floor, going really pale, not getting any air, couching overhelming her. Narcissa quickly went next to Bellatrix on the floor and told Lucius to get the potion that the Dark Lord had made for her.
"Bella, breathe. In and out, in and out" Narcissa tried to help her sister, but she panicked and couldn't do nothing. Lucius hurried back with the potion.