13.

..."I know you don't want to bother him, but if you don't want to die or have your child dead, you better give me your arm now" Bellatrix stared at Narcissa from a weird position she was trying to cope with the pain in, when the latest wave of pain eased. She didn't get far with giving out her hand to her sister before it was already crunching fingernaild into her thigh. Bellatrix felt the pain get worse with every wave and she would lose her consciousness if no one wouldn't do anything. So she forced her hand straight, lifted her sleeve and pressed her Dark Mark, with her another bare hand.

      When Voldemort saw that Bellatrix Lestrange called him through her own mark, he was faster than ever. She never called him herself, always ordered someone else to do it, when it was about a prisoner or a battle. When he reached the front door of Malfoy manor, he saw Narcissa in the doorway, almost crying and hyperventilating.
"My lord, I don't know what to do!" the young woman cried.
"What to do with what?" Voldemort had no idea what was going on.
"Bellatrix!" He walked inside and followed Narcissa only to see Bellatrix doubled in an armchair, not noticing the two people come in the room. She was full of pain, trying to somehow breathe between the waves of terrible pain. The Dark Lord kneeled down on her level, he started to speak with somewhat soft voice
"Bella?" She still didn't look at him, trying to get some oxygen, in between of the pain waves, which worsened all the time.
"I don't know what's hap-" and then again she suffered from an overhelming pain. Voldemort studied Bellatrix, finding it hurted her in the stomach, and that it came in waves
"How much does it hurt?" He wanted to make sure his suspects weren't true.
She didn't answer immediatly, but when the pain eased again, she replied
"it's wor- worse than your cru- cruciatus" she said between her breaths. Someone knocked on the front door and Narcissa went to lead Voldemort's men elsewhere. Bellatrix was just about to pass out from the pain, pale and blood coming out of her thigh for her squezing it so hard. Voldemort did a few spells to figure out what was going on, even though she didn't even notice, slowly starting to lose consciousness from the pain.
"Bellatrix! Stay awake!" He said sharply
" I can't tak-" She couldn't finish until she was in pain again, this time ten times worse than last wave.
"Bella, get up!" He told her when he confimed his suspections.
"I'll pass out if I stand!"
"It will ease the pain!"
"I killed your heir!"
"You are not having a miscarriage, get up now!"
It was true, Bellatrix was completely held up only with the Dark Lord's hands, she was actually going to pass out. Bellatrix pained for a dozen minutes, until it suddenly eased. Stopped. It was still hard for her to stand completely by herself or breathe, but she felt amazing compared to what she was a while ago. Narcissa had came back when she had guided the men to another side of the house to wait. She took her young sister from basically Dark Lord's arms, to lean on her. As Voldemort flied a jug filled with water and a glass, which he started to fill, he started to explain.
"You have poison in your body" Narcissa started to almost remind her sister as she said;
"Not again Bellatrix!" Bellatrix seemed to have realised what was going on
"No Cissy, I wasn't poisoned again. I have the Inflictus-syndrome, don't I?"
"Indeed" the Dark Lord replied. Narcissa just looked confused, not knowing what it was before her sister started explaining.
"Narcissa, it will pass. The Elder dragons poison never left my body fully, because it's in my vein, and it can't be removed when there's another person in me. Right, my Lord?"  Voldemort nodded,
"And it isn't a dangerous situation, it just causes incredibly much, from my experience. It can only get dangerous if ignored or straining yourself too much. It will get worse if you lay, or sit down."  Bellatrix tried to bow as good as she could  without fainting, as she thanked her master, and he left.

I'm sorry about the short chapter again, I just didn't want to put too much action in one chapter. But I need help with names for Bellamort's child, so leave suggestions below, thank you! Thank you for reading!