2.

Here is another chapter I've already written before, but the next chapter will be new and hopefully better.

As the death eaters inner circle meeting started, Lord Voldemort could see that something was badly wrong with Bellatrix Lestrange. She wasn't mocking others, like usually, just sitting quiet in her place, her face showing that she was kind of sad? no. shocked? That was really unusual, but he couldn't think about it much longer, when he saw Lucius. He looked pale and like he was feeling bad.
"Lucius, did you got meeting with cruciatus curse again?"
Asked Voldemort, like he would really care.
"Y-yes, my lord."
Oh, and that curse was coming from Bellatrix, The Dark Lord thinks.
"Now, my loyal followers, I've invited you here, because you're important part of my plan.", Voldemort started. "Standel, bring the poison" Standel put the glasses in front of every death eater, and every single one of them was terrified. They didn't want to die.
"Now, drink it." Lord Voldemort simply ordered. Anyone didn't move in a minute, until Bellatrix took the class and the liquid slide down her throat. Death eaters moved nervously, until their Lord finally spoke.
" You have displeased me today, greatly. As you can maybe see, it was not really poisonous. No one of you will not be on my inner circle anymore. Except Bellatrix, of course. All of you men thing you are so much better but you're nothing more than cowards. And because I have no mercy for the people who do not serve me, I shall let you feel my revenge. I will see you in the next meeting and only one you can blame, for not having someone you care about in your life anymore by then, is yourselfs"
Death Eaters left until there was only Bellatrix left.
"What was wrong with you today" He simply asked her.
"Nothing, my Lord." Bellatrix said in small voice.
"Do not lie to me!" He slapped her in the face, but she didn't move or make any voice. Suddenly she started to cry, which even Voldemort had never seen. That was maybe the first time Lord Voldemort didn't know what to do.
"Just say what's wrong, Bella."
She completely broke apart in this.
"I command you to tell me!" Voldemort was really annoyed by now.
"My lord, I will do anything... anything... I'm so sorry... I can kill it if you want, but just don't kill me... I'm sorry!" Bellatrix sobbed.
"It? You can kill what?"
"Remember that night two weeks ago?"
Yes, Bella, just say it!" Voldemort didn't like where this conversation was going. "I... I'm pregnant." The witch said.
"What? That's not possible! No!"
"Cissy made a potion and the smoke was pink..." Time stopped. They were just standing there many seconds, minutes, it
felt like hours. If it was unusual to see Bellatrix cry, it was much more unusual to see Voldemort having nothing to say. Voldemort finally managed to say something;
I don't want you to kill the thing- it can be useful in the future"
"Thank you, m'Lord" She was relieved.
"We will talk about this later. Now leave."
She put her cloak on and left to her sisters manor. She was relieved but also so stressed. She didn't want to raise a child. She was Bellatrix Lestrange, the Dark Lords most loyal and most powerful follower. Only death eater who has beaten 15 aurors against her, alone.