16.

Bellatrix woke up panting, and was now in sitting-position on her bed after a nightmare. Yesterday came back clear on her mind. Wait. This wasn't her bed. She looked around in the room, but didn't recognize the place. Suddenly, she was scared by someone who started to speak.
"How often do you have those nightmares?" Voldemort came from the shadows.
"My lord, I - Where am I?" She winced as she accidentally touched her bandaged cut.
"At my manor. I bought you here last night after you blacked out and I had punished your father" Bellatrix was shocked. Her master had taken her to his own home?
"Master, I am honoured to get to be here. You punished my father - for me?" He had trained her to get to stand up against any man doubting her, but he, himself had punished him?
"I reward those who are loyal to me. And as my best lieutenant, you have earned this. You aren't always on my right side for nothing" His best lieutenant? She was overhelmed with happiness, and forgetted all the pain in her arm and neck. He didn't speak with his usual cold tone, but with a somewhat warm tone, letting only his most loyal hear it.
"My Lord, this is the greatest honor, I am grateful", Voldemort walked over next to the bed and gave a glass of something to Bellatrix
"Exaquition?" Bellatrix asked after looking in the cup. Exaquition was the ratest and strongest liquid to make nightmare potion from.
"Indeed", he answered.

When Bellatrix woke up at the morning after the first peaceful night in months, she remembered where she was. She didn't know where she was supposed to go, so she laid in bed, thinking about her life.

The first time she met the Dark Lord was back in 1966;

"Bellatrix!", her mother yelled from downstairs. She walked down the stairs and went to the dining room where her mother was.
"Yes, mother?" Asked 15 years old Bellatrix Black.
"We are going to have a special guest today. The Dark Lord. Every head of a pure house is coming too, so make yourself look even a little suitable. And cover those ugly bruises and cuts!"
Later that night, when the dinner had already started, Bellatrix found herself talking with Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange, Regulus Black, Amycus and Alecto Carrow, being the only ones out of age there. Suddenly the door opened, and a tall, hooded figure came inside, making every adult go against a wall, leaving an empty space in the middle of the room. The teenagers quickly followed their example, and everyone mumbled something like "My Lord", or "Master", bowing with their heads, looking down at the floor. Bellatrix homewer, showed respect, but didn't look down with clear fear. She held her chin up, and looked at the powerful man in front of her, with no signs of fear, but of admiration.
"The purest of all...." he started, and what a great speech he kept. Bellatrix listened to his every word. This was the first time she saw him, but she had heard about him, his power and his conceptions. Bellatrix knew that she was still only a hogwarts student, but as soon as she would finish her education, she would want to learn about the Dark arts, and serve him. Bellatrix was waked from her thoughts when everyone started cheering at him, but clearly all the adults and teenagers were petrified.
Later that evening, Bellatrix heard her mother call her name, and she saw that Druella was with her father and the Dark Lord. As soon as she reached them; her mother introduced her;
"Our oldest, Bellatrix." Bellatrix flashed an evil smile, and bowed with her head, while she said;
"It's a great honor to meet you, my lord". He looked at her from toes to head, and answered with a calm voice;
"A pleasure"
Later that night, Bellatrix was drinking firewhiskey, which her parents didn't care about, next to a wall.
"I heard you're interested of the Dark arts?" Bellatrix lifted her gaze to meet Voldemort's eyes.
"Touché." He started walking slowly around her, examing her. She standed up straight, and a little smile reached her lips.
"How old are you?" The Dark Lord asked her. When Bellatrix answered, her voice didn't shake like everyone else's. Instead there was confidence and fire;
"Fifteen, my Lord." There was a pause, when Amycus Carrow walked past them, clearly staring at Bellatrix's breasts. As soon as she noticed, went a second and a flash of light from her wand, and then he was already holding his eyes, which were now bleeding uncontrollably, he ran off and same time murmured something about "the greatest apology".
"Fifteen, and still no signs of fear." He said with an icecold, but curious tone
"I am well awake of the great things you can do. I'm not afraid of power and the only right ideals."
"You could do great things, Bellatrix Black." She smiled her mad smile, but then her father and mother came to talk to the Dark Lord and get to his favorites.

Or when Voldemort found out about what Bellatrix's father did to her;

There was another dinner, but just for the death eaters. Bellatrix didn't feel good, her father had gotten drunk again last night, and Bellatrix was quite sure he had broken at least her collarbone and two ribs. He had thrown her around and played with her, raped her, but this was nothing new to Bellatrix. She didn't tell anyone, because there wasn't anyone to tell to. She healed what she could, and then with what she couldn't, she coped with the pain. They ate, danced and talked, or actually Bellatrix only talked. Even if she was legally an adult, being born into a pureblood family, she had to live in the manor until she marries someone. They had to keep the small ball outside, because it was so hot everywhere. But Druella had made her to wear a chiffon scarf to hide her wounds and bruises. Her own mother didn't care when her eldest daugher's collarbone almost sticked out of her skin.
Bellatrix was woken from her thoughts when she saw an owl fly in front of her, dropping a letter to the ground. She cursed the stupid owl in her mind and reached down to pick up the letter. That's where she made her mistake. Her chiffon scar slided of just enough to reveal her injury. Bellatrix quickly fixed it and looked around to make sure anyone didn't see. But then she already felt being dragged from her wrist by the Dark Lord, to a private room inside. He locked the door and looked at her with an unreadable expression, until questioning her;
"What is this Bellatrix?" She looked away from him, ashamed for being a disgrace to her master.
"Master, my - I'm -... It's nothing", she told him, hoping he would let her go, even though they both knew that it wasn't going to happen.
"I know what I saw, I'm no fool!" Bellatrix realised that this was only going of for worse, and she knew that crying would be a sign of weakness, but she couldn't help the tears forming in her eyes. Voldemort realised that anger wasn't going to help with his intentions so he walked next to her, and pushed her scarf off, just enough to see her most definetly broken collarbone. She winced at him seeing it.
"Useless spilling of the purest blood", he muttered. He healed the broken bone with a wave of his wand and Bellatrix didn't say a word, even though it hurted, because she had so high paintolerance.
"Thank you, my lord, I apologise for wasting your time-"
"Who did this?" He demanded, allthough it was obvious.
"My father", Bellatrix replied still her eyes at the ground. After asking her a little more things, he finally let her go, not finding about her other injuries.
And the Dark Lord didn't know that this night her father would threaten her life again.

Bellatrix realised that she should probably wake up properly, so she rose up from the bed, putted her clothes on and walked out of the room. When she stepped out the room, she came in to a hallway, full of slytherin colors. Bellatrix looked around her, unsure where to go.
"You're finally awake", she heard the Dark Lord's voice from a room near. She walked over there, and saw that she into a some sort of library, where he sat.
"My Lord" she said as she walked to him. He motioned to sit on the chair opposite to him, and that was when they started planning for attacks, for the next few hours.

I know that this chapter is really boring, but I couldn't make anything up. If you have any ideas for the next few chapters before their child is born, comment, and I would be thankfull! Thank you for reading!:)

.