9.

On the 26th day of February, Bellatrix woke peacefully with sun shining down on her face. She emotionally stared down on her stomach, looking on her small bumb. She was still really lightweighted, as usual, but more from the poisoning. That made her stomach more visible and her corsets didn't look good on her anymore, because they didn't for and that was making it hard to hide the pregnancy. Voldemort had been on a mission, and he was supposed to come back tonight. Bellatrix had gotten over morning sickness, which really hadn't even been a matter last month, when she just laid on bed. She took a step back from the fight with Rodolphus, and now she had to heal again. Last week something unexpected happened, remembering that a baby isn't supposed to move noticeable until 7 and half months at least. And she was only a little over five months. And the baby moved. First Bellatrix thought that something was wrong, until Narcissa confirmed her suspects that the baby had really moved. She had felt it get stronger everyday after that, and it was no surprise knowing who it's father was.

She got dressed up trying to hide her belly, realising that they probably will have a meeting today, her first since the poisoning. She decided to put on a dress, obviously black and long, which was made of very thin silk, but having beautiful texture on her stomach instead of a corset. It revealed her shoulder, but not too much, for the mens sanity. Without no doubt she was the most beautiful woman anyone had ever met. Her sister didn't have the same features, even though she was good-looking too.

Bellatrix went downstairs and saw Narcissa, Lucius and The Dark Lord discussing in the table. Or actually Lucius and the Dark Lord were speaking, Narcissa was drinking red wine in an armchair. They didn't notice her,
"Master", Bellatrix sighed amazed and glad as she bowed deep. Everyone turned to see her. Voldemort turned around curiously, seeing this woman in front of him, only a few feet away.
"Bellatrix." He didn't speak coldly, warm enough to still keep his image up for Lucius, but much warmer than to anyone else. No one spoke until Lucius continued their conversation; "I was doing som-" The Dark Lord simply lifted his hand to silence Lucius. Voldemort stood up, "You can be useless later too." He walked over to Bellatrix and gently led her out of the room. Lucius was left in the room with his wife, both wearing an unreadable expression.

They sat on two couches in front of a fireplace. His eyes traveled on her body, until asking; "How have you been?" Bellatrix thought a little, "Well, I told Rodolphus while you were gone."
There was something on the way she moved while speaking, in her voice, but no, Voldemort didn't let it distract him. "And?"
"He didn't take it good.", Bellatrix lifted her eyes from the ground, "He attacked me. And I attacked back. And then we fought, My Lord." This was not good news to the Dark Lord. "What did I tell you? I told you to take it easy!"
"I am deeply sorry, Master." Bellatrix was embrassed now, though she knew that if she hadn't done anything, she wouldn't be here anymore.
"There isn't anything to be sorry about. You need to start thinking further than just yourself." They both knew what he meant.
"Today, he's going to be in the meeting. He can't attack you when everyone's in the same room, but if they stay after the real meeting, you shouldn't live my side." Bellatrix looked straight to his eyes, and Voldemort looked back. Those eyes hold so much power, skill and beauty. No, he told himself, he can't think like this! He should be emotionless! He is the Dark Lord after all! He left the room, trying to focus on other things than Bellatrix Lestrange.

Later that evening they had started the meeting already. This was probably the biggest meeting they do ever had. Only the inner circle, Bellatrix right next to Voldemort, Lucius, Dolohov, Yaxley, Macnair, Crabbe, Goyle, Rodolphus and Snape and of course Voldemort himself, sat, while everyone else stood up in front of them. Bellatrix sat on the Dark Lord's Dark side, her arms crossed, because otherwise her stomach would be visible when she's not standing. "My dearest followers!" The Dark Lord started, making everyone shut up.

After all of them had received new information, Voldemort let them go, but as excepted, quite many people stayed for a chat. Everyone of the inner circle and about twenty other followers stayed and talked with each other, everyone waiting for their turn to speak to their Master. Bellatrix talked with Antonin Dolohov, Lucius and the Goyles. The room was full of laugh and intoxicated Death Eaters. Goyle was an egocentric man, and his wife was beautiful, but really quiet and did everything her husband told her to. That was why Bellatrix didn't like her.
Voldemort looked to see if Bellatrix was still near, and when he saw her, his gaze went to someone about 25 feet away from him. Rodolphus Lestrange. He had been really quiet the whole evening. But now Voldemort saw him take out his wand and point it straighly into Bellatrix's heart. He was going to kill her. He reached faster than ever when seeing him mouth word "Avada-"
He disarmed him, when everyone turned around to see what's happening, then he laid a very strong Cruciatus curse on him.
He screamed for a moment, when everyone was questioning what had just happened. Voldemort's rage could burst out any second, when he called Rodolphus and Bellatrix to the hallway.
He conjured Rodolphus to the wall with a rope.
"My Lord, may I ask, what just happened?" Bellatrix carefully started. Rodolphus spoke first, as the Dark Lord shot him a look to explain "I tried to kill you slut." Bellatrix didn't really care, but she wouldn't let any man bring her down. And she really couldn't do anything against her temper, which was now even more uncontrolable, when she had all the pregnancy hormones around.
"What did you say? What did you call me? What did you tried to do?" She asked simply, but really wanting to hex the man in front of her. Rodolphus was really drunk.
"I TRIED TO KILL YOU!! YOU SLUT!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I WISH I COULD JUST END YOUR LIFE!! YOU ARE SO USELESS AND WORTHLESS AND IT IS NO WONDER THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!!! EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS ARE ASHAMED OF YOU!! I HOPE YOU AND YOUR BASTARD SPEND EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF YOUR LIVES IN AGONY!! I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU WILL START BEGGING ME TO KILL YOU!! YOU ARE-" and then there it was enough. Voldemort didn't kill him, just hexed with a dark curse. Bellatrix stared, tears in her eyes. She never cried, and both of them knew it was because of her pregnancy which made her emotional. But with being insulted like that by her husband, all the hormones just took the control, which they both understood.
"I- " She reeled, "I think I'm going to pass out." She reeled again as she leaned on the cold wall with her hand. The last time anyone had shouted at her and insulted her like this, was with her father. And it always ended up her having a deep wound or a broken bone. Her entire childhood was spent like this. She tried to take deep breaths, and when she actually almost passed out, the Dark Lord rushed to keep her on her feet. He waved his wand and then there were two chairs, and Bellatrix basically collapsed on one of them.

This wasn't a dream situation, but here Voldemort had realised it. He most surely was falling for Bellatrix Lestrange.

I know the last chapters have been really short, but this one was a little longer, 1340 words!