27.

"They are my parents, aren't they?" Snape roughly took a hold of wrist, knowing who she was talking about, and pulled her in to the empty classroom, and slammed the door closed.
"How did you find out?"
Victoria's eyes grew and she sighed, relieved;
"I'm not an idiot"
Snape shooked his head, but before he had time to continue, Victoria spoke again, this time angry and fustrated;
"How long you've known?"
When he didn't answer immediatly, Victoria's eyes flashed dangerously. And when he barely had time to think, Victoria was a copy of her mother;
"You have known all this time? ANSWER ME!"
Severus looked at the young girl in from of him, before admitting;
"Yes."
And that, was too much for her to handle. She flashed her wand around, shot random curses and broke everything she could. Victoria yelled at him, screamed, and Snape only watched her do it, with an emotionless expression on his face. When she was finished, his classroom was completely broken and a mess. Then, Victoria turned at him, and he started explaining;
"Now, that you've destroyed everything, I can explain",
Victoria only sighed, and let him continue;
"If you would've known, you would have been in a great danger-"
Before the professor could continue, Victoria once again interfered him, and looked at to him, being almost as tall as him, with hope in her eyes:
"He's back, right?"
Severus walked over to his table, and took his wand to fix the classroom, while admitting;
"Yes- But you can't tell anyone yet. If Dumbledore realises that you know, you would probably be killed, and I can almost swear, that neither of your parents want that."
"My mother's locked away in Azkaban?"
"Well, how long do you think it'll take from her to get out?", he winced at the sudden sharp pain in his left arm, "I need to go to The Dark Lord now, I'll continue this conversation later with you"
And before Victoria could say anything else, he was already gone.

     Severus walked three steps in the meeting room of the Malfoy manor, before kneeling down. It appeared to be a small meeting, but different people than in the inner circle, as almost all of them were in sells of Azkaban. When they had all of their plans finished - they were going to get the ten of the inner circle out of Azkaban tomorrow - Severus stayed after everyone else left.
"You had something to speak with me, Severus?"
The Dark Lord's icy cold voice rang in the air.
"She knows her true identitety."
Voldemort moved his gaze to him, wearing a curious look on his face.
"Have you disobeyed my orders? I was very clear when I told you not to tell her, wasn't I, Severus?"
Snape quickly corrected himself, before the Dark Lord would accomplish the threat in his voice.
"My Lord, she figured it out, after reading an article" 

     Victoria was eating breakfast in the Great hall. Or she wasn't really eating. She was gazing out of the opposite window, knowing that this was her last day until she had to go back to the muggles. Dumbledore couldn't know that she knew until next year at least, so she couldn't meet her father. Again, her completely black owl flied to her, dropping the Daily Prophet in her hands. She thought the whole newspaper was rubbish, but she read the front page.
'Mass breakout from Azkaban! Ten high-security Death Eaters have gone missing last night including Dolohov, Rookwood and the Lestranges.' The Lestranges. Bellatrix Lestrange. My mother.

     Bellatrix was almost shaking in her cold sell. The dementors slided in front of her all the time, taking all the happiness from her. She waited. She had waited over thirteen years. But still, she waited her master to come and get her out of there. Bellatrix heard something blow up behind her. She turned and got up to her feet, very weakly. In only a second, she felt someone take hold of her arm and apparate. Then, she was already at the Malfoy Manor. She took a deep breath of the fresh air and closed her eyes. Before she had time to do anything else, Bellatrix heard a voice. The voice, which she missed for thirteen years. The Dark Lord.
"Bella"

      Victoria was walking to her potions class, the last class of whole year. Her last day in Hogwarts had been good, since her mother was now free. She was waken from her thoughts, when Snape walked past her and other fifth year Slytherins, opening the door into his dark classroom.
"Today, you are going to make pain relieving potion"
Again, this was too easy for Victoria. She made the potion successfully in thirty minutes. When she waited for another thirty minutes, the class ended;
"Dismissed. Miss Edingell, a word?"
Victoria stopped herself from walking out of the classroom, and instead walked up to Snape with a hard look on her face.
"I have a message from the Dark Lord"
Now Victoria's face lightened up and her interest grew.
"You can't leave your house, which you already understood. Otherwise Dumbledore would be too frightened and you would get yourself killed. They'll collect you next year, when their ranks are full again against the filth. Try not to kill the filthy muggles, your guardians?"
More likely they'll kill me, Victoria thought.
"Your mother could kill, well not that she wouldn't kill anyway, but she would kill to see you."
Victoria sighed;
"You've seen my mother?"
Severus thought for a second, before answering.
"Yes. I saw Bellatrix last night - only for a moment, but shared a few words about you. Now, go."
Victoria took her potion, to take it with her to home, and left the classroom to the Slytherin dorms.

      Victoria sat in the Hogwarts Express, noticing that she would soon be at the station. She heard a happy laugh of a group, and looked at the hallway of the train, noticing a few Slytherin's on the year below her. Parkinson, Goyle, Grabbe, Zabini, Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Victoria's lips cursed into a small smile when she realised that her cousin was right in front of her.

.