(16) Say you wont let go

Start from the beginning

I nodded, what is she doing to me?

"Oppa, please take care and eat a lot." I gave a chuckle, i wanted to laugh. She never calls me oppa and it was funny hearing it from her. Okay fine it feels cute and sweet hearing it. I could just die.

Inha was so happy she was getting better. It was like everything was going so smooth, i was afraid something might go wrong.

We went out for a dinner, it was us and changbin, jisung came along so sowon wouldnt feel awkward with 2 couples with her. It was all going fine even if woojin and minho crashed in, but sowon got sick. We all got worried since she looked like was in a lot of pain. Aini told us that sowon used to have ulcers back then, it mustve come back.

Inha and i met up for lunch. She worked half day today, lucky for us we didnt have any schedule for today. After having lunch she wanted to go for a drive, and told me to take her to that place where we went last time. So i did.

It was gloomy this afternoon, dark clouds were coming and im not sure if i feel right.

"Do you think its gonna rain?" She asked as we stepped out of the car.

"It might."

"Hmm, this isnt what i had in mind." She whispered. "Lets just stay here until it rains."

"Fine by me. What d'you wanna do?" I sat beside her.

"Talk."

"About what?" I squint my eyes, she bit her lower lip. "You know we cant really break up without being official, im not gonna accept that so dont even think about it." I was about to stand up but she pulled my arm and i sit down again.

"I just want to tell you the truth."

This is what ive been waiting for but why dont i feel happy about it? I signal her to go on.

"I told you before that i have a good reason for not saying yes to you, remember the ex i told you about?" I nodded. "He wasnt really my boyfriend, it was a fake relationship but i still fell in love with him, he was a great guy and id like to think he loved me as well."

"Then why would you say its fake?" I asked.

"Because, he didnt know it wasnt real and then the time came he had to leave."

"Why?"

"Because it was part of the relationship,He had to be free and be true himself. And i had to let him go. I never regretted falling in love with him, but what we have right now is real and i love you even more chan. I didn't say yes because another thing was bothering me."

"You can tell me." I held her hand.

"I felt guilty being with you whenever sowon comes to my mind."

"Does she not like me?" I was surprised.

"No, its not that. Its just that her first relationship didnt go well as planned. It was the 1st time she fell in love and take a risk. She was really happy with him, we were both in a relationship at the same time and we got heartbroken together too. So dating you made me feel like i left her, she's still isnt okay and i was worried that she'd feel lonely once you and i are in a relationship."

"I see, its okay inha. I understand you." I guess this is the wrong time for us.

"But now i can see she's really happy for me, for us and i know that ill never leave her no matter what." I looked up at her.

"Christopher will you be my boyfriend?" She smiled widely.

"Yes! Im super honored." I hugged her so tight.

"Not too tight, you'll kill me." I loosen up a bit.

"I love you." I tucked her hair.

"I love you more." She hugged me again.

It started to rain and we both played, we could get sick but who cares? were happy.

This day didnt turn out like i thought it would.

It was the best day ever.

_____________________________________

Author:
Our sweet leader😽

Let me hear from you guys🤡