❤️Part 2❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for your Votes and Comments..

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments !

.............................................................

Description about Malhotra Family..

Malhotra Family belongs to middle class but is living as a joint family till date.

Head of the Family - Raj Malhotra is a retired Government officer. He is getting his pension.

Nyonika Malhotra - Wife of Raj Malhotra....Naive and Innocent.... loves her kids very much. She always wants her family to be happy.

Manik Malhotra : The current earning member of the family.. He is working as an HR in Saxena Industries.

Mukthi Malhotra : College going girl...Tom boyish type...Loves her Manik bhai very much

Dhruv Malhotra : Twin of Mukthi...College going....Loves his Manik bhai. Always wish to support the family after his studies and help his brother financially.

Supriya Khurana : Sister of Raj Malhotra...Widower...Stays with Malhotras since her husband death who passed away within 5 years of their marriage. Always have eyes on ancestral property of the Malhotra...She is even given a share at the time of marriage itself. But she is also planning to get the rest of the property. Misusing the trust that Raj has on herself.

Aryaman Khurana : Son of Supriya Khurana .....College going student...Spending the money like a water without thinking about anything.....Womanizer type....Hates Manik to the core but likes to eat in his income. Exactly like his mother.

Soha Khurana : Daughter of Supriya Khurana ... Younger sister of Aryaman... Lusts for Manik...No attachment towards Malhotra family...Fakes her love for the family...She and her mother is planning to get Soha married to Manik and acquire all the property.

Malhotra House.

8.45 a.m

Manik is getting ready in his room quickly because he is getting late for the office.

After getting ready, he checked whether he placed all the files in his bag and rushed to the living area of the Malhotra House.

Nyonika is preparing his breakfast in the kitchen.

Supriya is faking to be very lovable to the family and is doing pooja to God.

Raj is reading News Paper sitting on the sofa.

Soha came there from the room wearing a saree like a sincere "to be bahu"

Soha gave a lustful smile at Manik...while Manik didn't even looked at her..

Supriya fake smile : "Manik beta! Have this prasad.... I specially made this for you...Have a nice day beta"

Manik smilingly : "Thank you bua..."

Nyonika came there with the breakfast and kept it on the table.

Manik just had 5 to 6 spoons and said enough.

Nyonika worriedly : "What is this beta? You are not at all eating well nowadays"

Manik chuckled : "Mom! I have an interview to be conducted today...So I have to rush to the office...If I get hungry I will surely get something from the canteen"

Saying this Manik rushed to the car and went to the office.

Nyonika sadly : "Manik is not at all taking care of himself nowadays"

Supriya kept her hands on Nyonika's shoulder : "Don't worry bhabhiji....Once he got married to Soha, you need not worry about Manik....Soha will take care of Manik"

Nyonika smilingly : "Yeah Supriya ....I too think the same....We should get Manik married with Soha soon"

Saying this Nyonika went to kitchen to carry on the rest of the works..

Supriya wickedly smiled at Nyonika...

Supriya wickedly : "Yeah Manik and Soha should get married soon...Then you...Nyonika....You and Raj can rest forever"

.............................................................

After some time...Mukthi and Dhruv get ready and came to the living area.

After having their breakfast, they went to the college.

Mukthi and Alya (Alya Saxena ) are best friends...They are doing the course in fashion designing.

Whereas Dhruv is studying in the same college and doing the course in business management.

Alya Saxena and her elder brother Harshad Saxena are very rich and also the co - owners of Saxena Industries in which Manik works.

Their father Atul Saxena is currently running the Saxena Industries...He likes Manik very much and always appreciates his sincerity in his work..

Harshad Saxena hates Manik to the core since his father always praises Manik.

Harshad will always wander around with his friends, spends the money lavishly and is not all responsible towards handling business...His father is worried about Harshad.

Harshad loves his sister very much..He lusts for Mukthi who is his sister's best friend...

Dhruv loves Alya....But he never expressed his love to her..

Alya is same as kyy. Highly fashionable according to her status...

.............................................................

Do provide the Inline Comments !

Silent Readers do Vote!