"Are you sure I can't really come?" Hanbin said in a cute way and pouted.

"It's girl's night Hanbin. And you should just focus on your project first okay?" Jennie said.

"Alright babe." Hanbin whined. Hearing that pet name made the blonde scoffed which was clearly heard by Jennie.

Hanbin planted a kiss at Jennie's forehead before bidding goodbye. Jennie was surprised on what Hanbin did. She knew that he always do that thing every time that they part ways but knowing that Lisa is here, watching them made her afraid. Afraid that she would hurt the blonde more.

Jennie look at Lisa at the corner of her eye and saw how the blonde stare at them with pain mirrored on those brown orbs of her.

"Tell me what title of K-drama is this?" Jisoo joked. Rosѐ hit Jisoo's stomach with her elbow which made the chicken lover to bend down and groaned in pain.

Jennie's eyes were fixed to the blonde who now turned around, avoiding to meet her eyes.

"Let's go." Lisa said and put her hands inside her pocket and started to walk away from them.

"Wait for me Lalisa!" Rosѐ yelled and run towards the blonde leaving Jisoo and Jennie behind.

Jennie let out a defeated sigh as she saw how Rosѐ clings to Lisa that made the blonde smiled genuinely. Her train of thoughts was stopped when she felt Jisoo held her arm tightly for support. The feline let out a small laugh when she saw how helpless Jisoo is. She then grabbed her hand and followed the other two.

--

"We're going to do our project Park Chaeyoung." Lisa said.

"I know." Rosѐ replied.

"Then why the fuck did you brought a lots of food?!" The blonde exclaimed.

Rosѐ excused herself for a while when they finally got at Lisa's house. She went home for a minute and came back holding lots of food in her both hands which made the blonde shocked.

"We can't work with an empty stomach monkey." Rosѐ said while pointing to the blonde. Lisa massaged her temple when a warm hand held her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The owner of the hand said.

"Yes. I-" Lisa wasn't able to continue what she was saying when she realized that it was Jennie who asked her. Their faces are close enough for Lisa to feel the warmth breath coming from the feline. And for Jennie to be drowned again at those brown orbs of her used to be best friend.

"I'm okay." Lisa sent her a small smile and walk towards the sofa where Jisoo was sitting comfortably.

Rosѐ and Jennie followed and they started to discuss what they want to do. Jisoo being a whiny kid kept on saying that she want to do robotics.

"Do you even know how hard it is to do a fucking robot?" Lisa said.

"Do you even know how fun it is to do a fucking robot?" Jisoo answered back which made the blonde groaned in annoyance.

"Why are you insisting to do a robot anyway?" Jennie asked.

"I already told you, it is fun!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"Do you even knew anything about building a robot?" The feline crossed her arms and looked at the latter in a intimidate way but Jisoo just smirk and didn't move an inch.

"Of course." She confidently said.

"Don't lie chicken." Lisa said as she narrowed her eyes to the girl.

"I'm not! Ask that chipmunk, she knew everything about me." Jisoo said and pointed out to the red haired girl who is now busy devouring a gimbap.

"Is this chicken telling the truth?" Lisa asked.

"Yup. I always saw her doing some stuff on her computer at home. I forgot what it was called."

"Programming?" Jennie butted in.

"Yeah! That thing. She always told me that she wants to build her own robot someday." Rosѐ said and went back on devouring her gimbap. Shock was evident at Lisa's face while Jisoo was looking at her confidently.

"Well, if that's the case, then I think we should grant her request." Jennie said which made Jisoo hug her because of happiness.

"But we will just do an easy one. We don't have much time." Jennie added. Jisoo smiled at her and nodded vigorously. Even though it was just an easy one, it's still a robot so she can't still contain her happiness.

Lisa was still not saying a word but this time her eyes were fixed not towards at Jisoo but towards the feline who was wearing her gummy smile while exchanging stories to them. Her heart started to beat so fast and she suddenly feel somewhat suffocated. Jennie saw Lisa went upstairs which made her curious.

The blonde went towards the balcony to get some fresh air. Being together with Jennie just like what they usually do really made her feel sudden mix of emotions. She need to clear her mind so that she can focus on the project that they're doing.

Lisa held out a couple of deep sigh until she heard the door swung open, revealing Jennie standing and looking at her. She saw how Jennie fidget her fingers which she only do whenever she's nervous. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she wondered why Jennie followed her here. Until the feline decided to speak.

"Lisa, can we talk?"