Lisa slowly went back to her seat. She chose to sit beside Rosѐ which was across from the available seat that Jennie will occupy. Jisoo held Jennie's arm when she noticed the feline that has been spacing out. Jennie flinched a little but quickly recovered and sent a timid smile to her before taking her seat.

"Where's Hanbin?" Jisoo asked. She found it unusual that there's no Hanbin tailing around to this feline.

"He went with his partner to discuss something related to the science fair." Jennie said.

"I can't even understand why we need participate to that shitty science fair." Jisoo whined.

"For extra grades Chu." Jennie answered.

"Lucky for you. You and your partner are both genius." The latter said and let out a defeated sigh. Jennie flickered her eyes towards Lisa who was leaning her head right on Rosѐ's shoulder. The blonde was being silent for the whole time and the feline clearly knew that she was the reason.

"I have a suggestion." Jisoo said brightly. The three girls looked at her and when Lisa saw how her face turned into a smug one, she already knew that the chicken lover was planning something.

"Make sure that suggestion of yours is pretty helpful." Rosѐ warned her which made the latter pouted.

"When did I made a lame suggestion?" She asked.

"Always." Lisa said not looking at the latter.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes towards the blonde but Lisa just ignored her which made her more annoyed. She then took a deep breath to calm herself or else she might forget that Lisa is her friend and threw a punch on her face.

"So what I was saying is, why don't we prepare for the science fair together?" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. The three girls paused for a bit, analyzing what Jisoo said.

"That was a one good idea! I never thought that your brain still functions like that." Rosѐ said while giving a slow clap making the other two burst out in laughter.

"Yah. Stop pouting. You look like a duck." Lisa said when she saw Jisoo's reaction. The latter turned around to the feline beside her. Her eyes are looking for sympathy.

"I don't look like a duck right, Jendeukie?" Jisoo said in a cute way which made the feline cringe.

"Of course you do." She said making Jisoo huffed in annoyance.

"Okay. Enough with the teasing." Rosѐ said. "When will we start making preparations for that stupid science fair?" She added.

"Why not later? We can brainstorm some ideas." Jisoo said.

"Perfect. We will do it at Lisa's crib." Rosѐ said which made Lisa faced her abruptly. The blonde was in pure shock and was about to protest but the other girls quickly agreed including Jennie who was forced by Jisoo. The blonde have no choice but to let them do what they want.

--

Rosѐ, Jisoo and Lisa we're already at the front gate. Their classes has ended and since they don't want to waste any time, they've decided to go straight to Lisa's house.

"Why Jennie is taking so long?" Rosѐ said as she keep glancing on her watch from time to time. Jennie asked them to go ahead since she needs to get something from her locker.

"Oh. There she is." Jisoo said. Their mood suddenly dropped when they noticed that Jennie wasn't alone.

"Don't tell me she's bringing that guy." Lisa said in a low, cold voice.

Their eyes were glued at Jennie who is walking at their direction together with Hanbin. They were holding each other hands which didn't escape the blonde's eyes. The couple stopped a few meters away from them and Hanbin faced his lover.