BONUS CHAPTER

"Dev, what have you done to my kitchen?" Sona was almost on the verge of shouting. Dev along with  Shaurya and Drishti wanted to do something special on the occasion of Sona's birthday.

"It looks like a disaster hit the kitchen" she looked around.

They were covered in flour and she came to see them because of the noise.

"You don't care about us but the kitchen? Very rude Ms Sonakshi Dixit" he said

"Right Pa." Drishti added.

"Always on Pa's side." Sona muttered to herself

"How did it fall?" Sona asked.

"Its all Drishti's fault. She was adamant to bring it down from the shelf. I told her Pa will do" Shaurya said meanwhile Drishti poured the remaining flour on his head in anger.

"What the...." He was about to say when Sona interrupted.

"Mind your tongue Shaurya" she said.

"Hell" he finished the sentence and looked down.

Dev was smiling like a fool holding the spatula in his right hand and scratching his head with the other one.

"You are not going to say anything to these devils" Sona said.

"They are my angels baby" he said and they hugged him from both sides and flashed their teeth.

"Fine. Now clean the kitchen and come out." She ordered.

"What about Ganga Tai? She will clean it" Dev pouted while Sona chuckled.

"For your kind info Mr Dixit, you gave her leave for today" Sona smiled widely.

The three made a crying face.

"We will clean and cook also Ma. Just give us 1 hour" Drishti said.

"What 1 hour? You think you are chitti? Idiot." Shaurya said and turned towards Sona.

"2 hours Ma promise" he said.

"By the way, what special item are you cooking?" Sona raised her brows. As far as she knows Dev is good with Italian food but the two devils too joined him. So they have created a havoc.

"We are trying something new" Dev said.

"Now Ma, you need to take rest. Its your Birthday" Shaurya took her outside and made her seat in front of the TV.

"Enjoy" and kissed her cheeks before heading inside the kitchen.

Dev's phone was ringing and it was from Rehaan. So she picked up.

"How's the kitchen bro?" And chuckled

"A disaster" Sona replied.

"The birthday girl here. How are the little devils coping up with Dev?" Rehaan said

"I have no clue. Just visited the kitchen and they told me to take rest. " she narrated the story.

"Lucky you Sona. At least Dev knows how to cook. Rehaan is pretty useless" Priya said and the ladies led out a laugh.

"Come on, I know okay" Rehaan said.

"Maggi" they said in unison

"Whatever." Rehaan rolled his eyes.

"What about your birthday party?" He asked to divert the topic.

"This Sunday as you guys arent here" Sona replied.

"This is not done. You should have a party today itself man." Priya insisted.

"All because of this stupid business meeting. I hate them so much" Rehaan gritted his teeth.

"Chill bruh. I can wait. Anyways I think I am too old to celebrate birthdays now"

"You don't even look old" Priya commented.

"All thanks to me and my love" Dev came from behind.

Sona turned around immediately and asked "Where are Shaurya and Drishti?"

"In the kitchen" he said calmly

"The fuck. Stop being daddy cool always" she got up and chipped a quick bye to see the kids.

"Why do you irritate her bro?" rehaan said

"I love it when she is angry" and they laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

"How's the food Ma?" Shaurya asked.

"Its really tasty babies" she replied.

"We are no longer babies. We are 10 already Ma. Right Pa?" Drishti said.

"Indeed you guys are grown ups" he said and they clapped.

"Take my side too sometimes" she said

They finished the food and laughed, giggled and discuss about many things. Sona always wanted a family like this where everyone is happy.

"Now its dessert time"

The kids went inside the kitchen while Dev stayed with Sona. He held her hand.

"They will be coming anytime. What will they think?" She tried to free her hand but his hold was too tight.

"They will think that Pa loves Ma very much. Simple" and kissed her cheeks.

"The final surprise is here." as they removed the cover, there was a....

"Cake? But I already cut the cake last night?" Sona said

"That was from the shop Ma but we baked this one for you with love" the two of them recited as taught by Dev.

She hugged them the next moment.

"I love you babies" she kissed their forehead.

"We love you too Ma" they said.

"Let's cut the cake" Dev forwarded the knife.

She cut the cake while they sang the happy birthday song. Dev clicked pictures and she fed everyone the homemade love by her family.

"You must be tired little ones. Now take rest. We will go out in the evening" Dev told them

"Okay. Bye bye" and they went to their room.

Devakshi entered their room and she held him by his neck.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Welcome" he replied and held her protectively by waist.

She hugged him and rested her head on his shoulders.

"You know I never imagined of living a life like this. Life is a blessing indeed" she said.

"Yeah" he kissed her hairs.

Its been 13 years of their marriage and they are blessed with twins, Shaurya and Drishti. Her lonely life found a motto and she is on seventh heaven. They have been perfect together all these years

She looked up to him with love and he leaned in to capture her lips for a sweet kiss. She held his nape and provided better access as he pulled her closer by waist and the kiss became passionate.

They parted because of lack of breath and joined their foreheads.

"I love you" she said

"I love you too" he kissed her forehead.

I MISSED THIS STORY AND OUR BELOVED DEVAKSHI SO MUCH THAT I DECIDED TO WRITE A BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL.

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS AND DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. CZ I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

AND ALSO I NEED A HELP

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK? OR MAY BE SUGGEST SOME COVER STORES?

KINDLY RECOMMEND