THE LAST CHAPTER

"That was a hard punch Rehaan" Dev sat on the couch after getting a punch.

"You deserve that Bastard" Rehaan said

"But why? I am fucking innocent" Dev pouted.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? Me and Priya had doubts but... Sona confirmed it"

"Yea exactly. You guys didn't tell us anything" Priya added.

"Pri, this duffer was confused himself" Sonakshi said

"O yea? Seriously? I have been roaming like a devdas since a month" Dev chipped.

"So I had to come" Sona replied.

"Whatever" Dev rolled his eyes

"Buddy, sorry too. I couldn't help you out in this" Rehaan hugged Dev.

"Its ok man. Now I am absolutely fine."

"But you two.. its so unexpected" Rehaan said

"I can't believe this, am really excited for your wedding guys" Priya exclaimed

"We aren't getting married anytime soon" Devakshi spilled out together and then looked at each other, smiling.

"What!!" 

"Buddha ho jayega saale" Rehaan pointed at Dev and Sona laughed.

"And you too, Buddhi" 

"Fuck off" Sona rolled her eyes

"We just realised that we like each other and there's a long way to go" Dev said

"Yup that's true" Sona added.

"Ok ok. So Dev you are staying here with the three of us" Rehaan announced.

"Done"

"And you two will be staying in the same room or..."

"of course in the same room" Sona chipped quickly earning a smirk from Priya.

"Enjoy lovers and Good night"

Soon they settled in the room and Dev laid on the bed.

"Gosh man, at least change your clothes" Sona said

"What's the need? Anyways you will be tearing it off soon my wild cat" he winked and Sona's face was something to behold, red like a beetroot.

"Just joking" he laughed

Sona after changing her clothes laid beside Dev and looked at him.

"You know Dev, I wanna say something" she said

"Yea me too" he kept his phone on the side table and turned towards her.

"I will say first" she pouted 

"Without any doubt" 

"I am sorry for what happened. You traveled so far to meet me and surprise me and I ruined it. And you had to go through all these" he placed a finger on her lips

"No need of sorry baby. Look at the present and us. I just want that from now on, everything should be perfect and only we can make it" he kissed her forehead.

"Now you say"

"I said in front of Rehaan and Priya that we like each other but the reality is that....ummm..

I LOVE YOU SONA" he was huffing. 

Sona's happiness knew no bounds, she is the happiest person on earth now.

"I LOVE YOU TOO DEV" and she hugged him tight.

MY HEART IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE YOURS.

THE STORY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING A CONSTANT SUPPORT IN THIS JOURNEY. I LOST ALL MY WRITING INTERESTS IN BETWEEN BUT YOU GUYS CHEER ME UP AND TODAY, I AM CONTENTED THAT I AM ABLE TO FINISH "IS THIS LOVE"

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIENDS FOR VOTING AND LOVING THE STORY I PRESENTED. 

WE WILL MEET SOON WITH A NEW STORY

WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE.