LEFT WITHOUT A WORD

SONA'S POV

FLASHBACK

"Meet ya soon" his words rang in my ears and I drove back to home. I ruined it again.

I reached and was expecting him as he will be leaving the next day but to my shock, he wasn't there.

"Dev.." I called out and on searching, I realised he left, with his luggage. Fear gripped me and I knew that I can't lose him. I dialed his no. and it was switched off

"This is insane, what if he is danger?" my mind  blocked with all the possibilities. Although, he said in the easiest way possible but his voice sounded a breakdown. I hit the cupboard hard. 

"fuuuuuuck... Dev......" 

Shouting can't be an option. He must have not gone far. 

A message notification popped and I quickly tapped to open it.

'I am safe and sound but just can't face you right now. Give me time and I will contact you. Till then Bye ~~ Dev'

I called him the next moment but he didn't receive and the next time, it was switched off.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Its been a month since the incident and I have been waiting for his one message or call. I tried calling him many times but its always left unanswered or busy or switched off. My messages are seenzoned and I had nothing to do than to wait.  My colleagues from that kept on asking me about him and I had no answer.  Bihag minimized talking to me and it doesnt  have  much affect on me. I called Dev once again but as usual, its left unanswered.

I laid on my bed trying to sleep but everything in the house reminds me of him now. The bed where we made out and slept in each other's arms. 

Suddenly, an idea strike my mind.

.

.

.

.

DEV'S POV

One fucking month passed. But still I can't talk to her as if we were friends. I have come to a conclusion that its better if we never talk. I can't just get over her and being just friends with her won't help in any way except for ruining the remaining pieces of my heart.

Sometimes I do feel may be she was right but am I that bad to not be given a chance? One chance. May be we would have been able to pull it off.  

I talked to Rehaan and he keeps on telling me that something is wrong with Sonakshi and he believes, that I can figure it out.  May be I can but I first need to clear my mess.

"Sir, you have an official mail from Sonakshi Kapoor who wants an appointment and consultation from you"

'What the F....'

THANKS FOR READING GUYS

ANNE