GOA IS ON!!!!!

"How are u feeling Dulhe Raja(Groom) at this point when u will be boarding a flight to your wedding destination?" Dev asked him. The two families have reached the airport along with the couple, Dev and their friends.

"Actually Dr., I m very nervous at this moment. Within a week, my life will change, may b in a good way or in a....." he was teasing Priya and she hit him playfully on his shoulders. Dev smiled and asked Priya, "Hey Priya, Rehaan told me that a special guest is coming on your wedding, who is that person?"

"U will get to know soon" priya replied. 'I hope she comes and I can sort out all the issues between her and Rehaan. I know he doesn't show but he misses and cover his feeling with a layer of hatred.' she thought.

"U can tell me atleast Priya" rehaan requested

"No my would be husband, its a surprise." Then Priya got a call from an unknown no., she picked it up, "Who is this?"

There was no reply from the opposite side. "Anyone on the line?" she again asked. But no reply. Then Dev called, common Priya, we have to board now. She hung up the call and went along.

All the people settled themselves on their respective seats. Dev was seating alone when a cousin of Priya, Nitya came who always try to be close to him, "That one is my seat Dev" she went to the window side and smiled. He didn't like her because of her acts which she does in front of him to get his attention. She smiled at him and held his hand, "I hope this journey never ends"

Dev rolled his eyes and looked the other side and putting his headphones, went into a deep slumber.

----------------------------

"Dev wake up, we have reached."  Nitya shook him and he came out of his sleeping world.

They went down the flight and here is GOA.... in front of them. Nitya held his shoulders in excitement but she shrugged them off and went near Rehaan.

"Can u do me a favor?" Dev asked him

"Anything for u buddy" he replied

"Please handle Nitya and save me from her. She is so sticking" Listening to his statement, Rehaan laughed his heart out.. 

"Sorry bro, I cant help. Its ur fault, who told u to be so freaking handsome" and again laughing. Dev cant complain to Priya as she might feel offended. At the end of the day, Nitya is her cousin

As soon as they reached the hotel, all the elderly citizens were allotted rooms separately in the 2nd floor. The bachelors and bachelorettes were provided rooms in the 3rd floor. Dev got his room in one end near Rehaan's room. But the opposite room was empty.

"Why the opposite room is empty buddy?" he asked Rehaan

"Shall I call Nitya? She will be more than happy to shift her room here" and laughed

Dev making an irritated face went inside his room. Rehaan followed him

"Lets go down to the beach. I have called Priya there"

"I dont wanna go anywhere with u" Dev sat on his couch

"Oh common dude, lets go. The scenery is really beautiful. U can enjoy the sunset and I gurrantee that  Nitya wont come. " and he dragged Dev towards the beach. Priya was waiting there with their school friend, Anisha. Dev joined Anisha giving the couple their private space.

"Its nice to meet u Dev after 7 years." she broke the silence

"Same here Anisha. What are u doing now?" he asked

"working in a Fashion Designing firm. Btw, u have changed a lot ha?" she smiled and he chuckled

"Some events change u in a good way." he winked at her

"Of course. I still remember how much I hated u back in school as I considered u as an arrogant and egoistic person who didn't talk to anybody except.." she paused and he understood her silence. 

"I know u r referring to Sonakshi. I have talked to her twice or thrice may b in 10th grade."

"Do u know where is she now?" she asked him a question whose answer is unknown to everybody except for her and may b her parents. He nodded in a no

"But wasn't she Rehaan's best friend? He should know" she demanded

"No, he doesn't" Dev diddn't want to reveal anything and disturbed the happy marriage mood. They talked about their school and current life as well as enjoyed the environment

HERE IS THE END OF THE 3RD CHAPTER. GUYS, DO GIVE ME THE REVIEWS OF THE STORY OTHERWISE I FEEL DIS MOTIVATED. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, SONA WILL MAKE HER ENTRY IN THE WEDDING HOTEL AND SURPRISE EVERYBODY

IS THIS LOVE?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें