Chapter 20 (lemon)

~~This is a full on lemon, read at own risk ;)~~

Cartman got before his lover, unzipping his zipper and dragging down his jeans. He then took off his own top and Kyle's boxers and slowly started sucking.

Kyle moaned out loudly, placing his cold hand on his shoulder. "Fuck..Cartman.." His voice was faint but full of lust. Cartman got more turned on, sucking deeper and faster. Kyle then screamed unexpectedly, so Cartman placed his hand on top of his next to his skinny body.

Eventually Kyle came and bent down, whispering in Cartman's ear. "Tie me up and fuck me master..please. I'm desperate." After a couple seconds of silence, he then bit his ear. "Eric..I need you inside of me."

Cartman suddenly sprung up and carried him up to his bed, dropping him down. He took his jeans and boxers off soon after and grabbed some lube and a condom from his bedside table.

Kyle looked up at him lustfully, on his back with his legs wrapped around Cartman and his arms pinned above his head.

Cartman slowly inserted himself into Kyle's ass and heard a small whimper but eventually a pleasurable moan. As he thrusted faster, Kyle hugged his body close to him.

It was their first time, and Kyle imagined himself without a stinging face and some candles, but this was perfect too. It distracted him from the pain a bit too, pleasure overwhelming him.

As his back arched back, Cartman pushed his body back down. "Bad boy." His voice was sharp, causing goosebumps to run along the others body. "You do as master says, got it?" He purred, Kyle nodded.

He flipped him over onto all fours and got a strong grip on his neat hair. He slammed himself into him, listening to the slaps as their skin collided.

"Eric..I'm cumming.." Kyle whimpered, speaking right before the incident. His body fell down a bit, but the other got him up again.

"Not yet kitten. Suck me off and make me cum then I'll fuck you to sleep."

"Okay master~"

As Cartman pulled out, Kyle got onto his knees and started sucking his slightly smaller dick. He let out small moans, covering his face. Kyle looked up at him teasingly and winked. Cartman grew red and mentally slapped the ginger.

He came sooner than expected and looked stunned at the professional dick sucker. As promised, he tucked Kyle into bed and inserted himself into him again.

As he slowly fucked him, Kyle's face was filled with happiness, pain, pleasure and pure tiredness. Cartman kissed his forehead as he slipped into a deep sleep.

He pulled out soon after and finished himself off in the bathroom. He then joined Kyle in the warm bed and spooned their naked bodies together.

"I love you Jew."

"I love you too, fatass."

My cat Reggie says hi 💛🍯🔐