Chapter 2

"Hello good sir! We're the butler service you ordered." Kyles boss spoke, ignoring the others shy and shocked posture.

"Yes! Please, come in." They walked inside, a vast chandelier above them. 2 flights of stairs on each side and to the right a big kitchen, to the left was a living room. The floor was marble and spotless, a cat purring by Kyles feet. It was a calico cat.

He knelt down and stroked it, checking it's collar. 'Poof.' Of all of the names he could have chosen. 'Poof.' Oh yeah, cheesy poofs. What would be the next? Gravy?  The other two kept on talking for a while until Kyles boss left and it was just him sitting and stroking a cat and Eric looking down at him.

"Hello Broflovski." He spoke in a teasing manner. Kyle cringed and looked up at him angrily.

"Hello, Eric. I guess I might as well get you something while I'm at it, or learn where everything is."

"You'll learn where everything is first. But I see that Poof has taken a liking to you, she rarely does that." Kyle stood up and brushed off the small amount of fur on him.

"What can I say? I'm a likeable person."

"You May think. Now this part is the kitchen." They walked in the right side of the building, Kyle taking in the amazing scene. "The cupboards are labelled with what goes in them, to make sure that you're dumb brain doesn't get them mixed up. The counters are a smooth, shiny marble. I suggest you don't mess them up."

"I won't, seriously. I can remember basic information."

"So you say."

"Could you, like, stop being so negative towards me? I know how to keep things clean."

"At least I can keep a job."

"Hey, fatass! Don't you dare talk about that-"

"Did I ask you to shout at me? No? Then shut you're Jew mouth." Kyle rolled his eyes, wanting to tear him apart. "Here, we have the living room." Cartman led him over to the left side. A massive living room with so much room in the middle it looked empty. "I'm ordering some new sofas tomorrow, so i suggest you help me move them."

"I've only been here for 10 minutes."

"But I already know that pissing you off is my one true dream. Living with you and you potentially stabbing me in the neck is the only bad thing."

"Thanks for the idea."

"Don't push it. But hey, do you want to talk about you're life? I can control you for today, oh the fun of it!"

"What's upstairs?"

"Oh..right. Follow me jewrat." They walked up the stairs which led to a door in front of them and two hallways leading to 3 rooms on each side. "So basically this room is my office room, don't go in there unless I tell you to. Down the left side is one bedroom at the end, to the left a bathroom and to the right a clothes room. There's also a bathroom in the living room. To the right is the same but the other side. You'll be on the left side, I suggest you remember this all."

"I will."

"Oh yeah. No calling names. If you do, I tell you're boss about it."

"So I can't call you fatass?"

"No. But I can call you Jew and jewrat. Cool?"

"Not really but as long as you don't tell my boss."