Chapter 5

Cartman drove himself and Kyle to the shopping centre, the weather still shit, and let the ginger push the trolley. He made him get dressed in a more casual outfit so he didn't stand out too much and people wouldn't look.

"Okay..I'm doing some baking later so I'll need ingredients.." Cartman spoke, analysing his shopping list. Kyle looked down at his shirt tucked into his blue jeans and looked frustrated. Cartman nudged him. "You'll get back in you're rich suit soon, Kahl, just put up with it for now. No need to pout because you look poor."

"I don't look poor it's just..I'm supposed to be you're butler. I'm supposed to wear a suit but you make me wear this?"

"I don't want people looking, deal with it."

"Whatever. But saying that you want baking stuff, we better go to the proper isle."

"Good point. Let's go." Kyle followed Cartman over to the baking section and knelt down to look at everything.

"Self raising flower..eggs..yep, all here." Kyle picked up everything they needed in the largest size, as Cartman asked, and put them all in the trolley carefully. He also wanted food colouring in many colours so he got them too. Meanwhile, Cartman was looking at cat food. Having both of them doing different tasks made it easier and he trusted him to get some basic stuff.

Kyle found him and tutted. "More cat food?" He asked and Cartman showed him some cat toys and treats. "Oh, right. Should we just go to a pet shop? They have the best stuff."

"Yeah, that would be better." Cartman put the stuff down then walked alongside Kyle. They payed for the stuff then left for the pet shop.  They walked over to the cat stuff and they needed a basket because of the overload of useless stuff Cartman got.

"You don't need this much surely!"

"Don't tell me what to do Jew."

"Whatever. I'm just a smart butler, not one who buys whatever he sees."

"I guess we're different in that sense then."

Kyle looked over to the rodent section and saw Craig and Tweek. He nudged the brunette and pointed. "I haven't seen them since school!" He exclaimed and they approached them.

"Really? I see them quite a lot, they're not too far from me. Maybe it's because you moved schools."

"Yeah, probably."

Kyle smiled behind Tweek and tapped him cautiously. He heard him shriek but Craig seemed to calm him down. "Hey guys." He said in his usual boring voice. "What are you doing here?" He then looked at the basket and rolled his eyes. "Never thought you guys would be together." Kyle grew red and was about to scream but Cartman wrapped his arm around his neck.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my butler." Cartman teased.

"So you like to role play?"  Craig joked and Tweek smirked.

"No, no! He's actually my butler."

"And it so happens to be him. Nice guys."

"No you bastard-"

"I work for him because I need money, end off. Nothing going on between us." Kyle interrupted. Craig smiled evilly then crossed his arms.

"Right~. Well, we're picking out a new guinea pig because 'someone' forgot to close the cage." He looked pissed down at Tweek.

"Craig!" Tweek whined and grew red. "I thought I locked it and Stripe ran away somewhere, he's probably under the bed!"

"I told you, I looked everywhere. But it's fine. Anyway, you guys have a gay day."