Chapter 19

Kyle was lying in the hospital bed in the ambulance, listening to the doctors explain to Cartman for the 100th time that he needed stitches. He was tired, all he wanted to do was sleep and get it over with.

He heard Stan reassuring Butters in the other vehicle, trying to stop him crying. The ginger finally felt the needle pierce through his face without warning and a warm hand grasp his. "It's alright Kahl, they're just stitching up you're scratches. Don't move or talk."

He felt it pierce his skin, the string drag along his face, the blood drip out, healed wounds reopened. He tried to not cringe, but it was the hardest things right now. "All done." He heard a woman say, putting a plaster over her work.

The doors then closed. Cartman was still by his side along with 2 doctors. His wounds weren't the most serious he's had before, but there was a bit of glass in his face. It hurt everywhere. His throat was dry and his stomach was in a knot. Even his legs and arms were aching from running and carrying Butters.

After about half an hour, they were at the hospital and he was rushed into a small surgery room. South Park was a small town, so there wasn't too many people in there with him. Even if he lived at the edge of the town, he counted himself a citizen of it still.

Why did the doctor have to be in training? He didn't even need the stitches yet, so someone had to reopen them. Goddammit, everything bad seemed to happen to him in the past 5 hours.

Cartman was pondering outside, walking back and forth. He was scared for Kyle, he always was. He knew that he would be fine, though, but Butters had snapped his bone badly. The fact that he caught his foot under the track then fell forward made it worse.

He watched how Kyle cringed with every prick, gazing at the brunette with his emerald eyes. He waved sadly towards him but was happy when he could leave the room. He followed the doctors to a hospital bed next to Butters; him having to stay for an extra hour.

"Can I get you anything?" Cartman asked and Kyle nodded.

"Please can you get me a coffee and Butters a hot chocolate? He needs a drink more than me." Kyle answered, watching Stan hold the others soft hand. They were good, close friends. They were Kyle's best friends too, the only ones who fully understood him.

Cartman eventually came back and sat on the bed with him. He kissed his unhurt right cheek, poking his tongue out a bit playfully meanwhile. "Cartman! Did you just fucking lick my cheek?" Kyle asked, a tad disgusted.

"Duh! What else was I meant to do?" Cartman said back playfully, winking.

"I love you idiot."

"I love you too Jew."

"When can Butters and I go home? I'm so tired and I can't sleep because of the crying kids and Butters whimpering."

"We can go home in about an hour or two, they said. When we get home, I'll give you a good old BJ while you watch a movie, sound good?"

"I won't lie, yeah it does. The pain is killing me, literally. What about Butters?"

"He needs to stay overnight. His parents are coming soon and Stan will stay with him."

"Have my parents been told about the whole thing?"

"Yeah, she's in another hospital though. She's said she wishes you get well soon and that she can see you as well."

"Is Kenny alive?"

"Yeah, sadly. He's at the other side of the hospital, cuffed to his bed. I hurt him bad but at least he's in pain and will go to jail; again."

"Sorry if I throw questions at you, I'm just a bit confused. The last thing I remember clearly is walking towards a Butters house. From that point on, I never understood what I was doing. I didn't feel connected to my body, if that makes sense."

"Of course it does, it's happened to me too."

Sooner than expected, a man approached them and told them that they could go home. They got a taxi and kissed in the back seat, holding hands constantly. The man in the front looked disgusted, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "Fags." He muttered under his breath.

Cartman was about to shout at him, but Kyle dragged him back to his desperate mouth gently and tongued him more, placing his hand in his thigh. He then unzipped his zipper a tiny bit, making the driver feel uncomfortable and go faster. They both laughed, hugging.

As they got in the door, it being 7pm, Kyle lazily sat on the sofa while Cartman fed and stroked Poof. He then walked into the living room and cuddled Kyle. "You promised me something...?" The ginger said in a teasing manner, looking down at his crotch. Cartman smiled and licked his lips.

"Gladly."

A/N: guess who nearly forgot to post today 😔✌️
Sorry for short chapter, Next one will be a lemon so don't read it if u don't want to, idm ;)
       -Hayden