More on Carolina Dantas

Carolina never wanted to get famous, or even be with Neymar. She had friends who knew Neymar, but she never wanted to be friends because he's famous and all. But Neymar still insisted by coming over often to his friend so he could see Carolina, and eventually they began talking as he would come over. Exchanged Numbers, and became friends.
-
But now that Carolina has gotten some fame from Brazil because of Neymar, she has been invited on many tv shows and interviews. But she is mainly hanging out with Davi and her friends, but when she can Neymar has said he texts her when he wants to see Davi, so she usually gets a friend to drop Davi off at Barcelona, or comes herself. She probably stays for a bit, but they don't document it because they were always "secretive". even when Davi had been born, Neymar would not reveal the mother for more than a year.
Carolina has once liked a post on instagram by an english neymar fanpage which said
"when you see neymar with another girl"
and a crying face by kim kardashian (lmao)
but Carolina had liked it, and she was not tagged. So how would she had seen it? My only assumption is she was scrolling through neymars tags.. but she is not following neymar ( but neymar follows her ) so she could've been looking through his tags. But nobody will ever really know how she encountered this photo.
She also recently liked a photo posted by Neymarpai of Neymar.
-
Back when she was pregnant, Neymar helped her out alot. He would bring her chocolate if she craved it, and was always there for her even if he had a game or practice.
-
Carolina had said in an interview that she will always love him, but not romantically. Just a really strong frienship.