The Injury (Part 3)

So Neymar was just resting, He had seen walking a couple days later and then visited his team mates.

Also he had a press conference where he cried saying

"I could have been in a wheelchair if it hit me 2 inches higher" and starting crying. Its so heartbreaking.

Neymar was planning on putting a medicine on his back to let him play if Brazil beat Germany.

Neymar wasnt there watching the Brazil vs Germany game, but many people were wearing masks of Neymars face and they even brought out a "Neymar Jr" Jersey for his memory.

He was watching at home though.

It was a bad game for Brazil.

Everyone was saying that they would have won if Neymar played.

But theres a benifit, If Brazil won Neymar would have taken that medicine for "Faster Recovery"

But those kind of medicines can permantly paralyze people.

So think of it this way, even if they won, Neymar could have been fully paralyzed and NEVER played again.

At least we kept our hero playing.

Neymar also was ACTUALLY THERE at the Netherlands vs Brazil third place game.

He was watching from the bench.

He had been sad to see Brazil also lose that.

"I was crying because my team mates dont deserve this."

Very sad day also.

After the world cup Neymar and his girlfriend Bruna Marquezine went to Ibiza, Neymar still wearing a brace.

( we are going to skip the breakup, if you want me to write it comment and i will )

Neymar finally weeks later was BACK in Barcelona, Finally. He had recovered.

We can thank God for recovering our hero.