Neymars tattoos

Neymar has a lot of tattoos, as of 2013 he had 15 tattoos. But as of 2014 he gets a new one frequently. he said said when he had done his hattrick for barcelona
"It is worth a tattoo" then getting a tattoo later on.
Neymar has currently gotten a lion tattoo as of now.
-each one of Neymars tattoo has a meaning to then.
•"Sorella" with a diamond: means "sister" in another language, he had gotten with Rafaella because he loves her.
•A cross: He had gotten it matching with Bruna Marquezine. It shows his devotio for religion.
•A "👊" fist bump tattoo: It is his favorite emoji.
•A "Tudo Passa (Everything passes)" tattoo: Got it after he had broken up with Bruna, to know that "everything passes"
•A "Love" Tattoo: Got it after breakup with Bruna.

"I have a tattoo saying 'Life is a joke', because I always have to be light and not take things too seriously," he says. "I try to leave the pressure away from the pitch and play as if I'm kicking the ball around in my backyard. When you reach a certain level, there are a lot of things to deal with, but I always keep my focus on the game."

There is even a large, long quote located right on his chest.
And more.
Neymar's father had told him not to get to many, even though he plans on getting more. His father hates them and think they'll make him look like a comic book.