The Injury (Part 2)

This was by far the most trending thing IN THE WORLD. Everyone was doing the hashtag #forçaneymar and #prayforneymar.

Neymar got from 6 million to 9 million in a couple of days.

It was the most trending thing during the world cup.

Some girls said "prayforneymar" or "forçaneymar" who didn't even know what happened😒 Annoying "fans!" right?!

I was watching the game happened, so i pretty much cried.

Anyways... He went to the hospital, Thousands of reporters and fans had came, Neymars family was with him at the hospital. They didn't want to reveal much. They wanted privacy. There was only one thing that leaked. Him going in the hospital and crying. Also a picture of Bruna Marquezine crying at the hospital.

Neymars friends, family, fans, and more posted to tell him to get better. Even Carolina Dantas, saying

"Regardless of anything, Me and Davi are always rooting for you!!"

Bruna Marquezine had the longest message.

Talk about cute! ❤️♥️

Oh and comment if you were one of the fans who was a fan of Neymar before the injury! If so me to!

Anyways, Neymar had leaked a message to his fans the next day with tears in his eyes.

a quote that he said

"My dream is not over, Thanks, Hugs."

He was trying to smile but had tears.

That video got over a million views,

Some of them were annoying girls who just thought Neymar was hot.

And some were the real Neymarzetes.

❤️