Neymars fight with a fan

As the game was ending, Manchester city had scored. Neymar was on the bench which is near the seats. A fan cheered in Neymars face because of the goal. Directly to neymar. Then made a diving motion with his hands and called him a diver. Neymar did not pay attention.
As the game finally ended this boy began taunting Neymar again. But used common portuguese cuss words so neymar could understand although the boy did not speak portuguese. Neymar told him to come closer and approach him. And Neymar just replied the exact same thing to the boy.
-
This is was the boys perspective of the fight was.
"Neymar came over and put his face right in mine. I didn't know whether he was going to push me or not. Neymar said something to me in Portuguese or Spanish but I couldn't understand him. I did the diving gesture to annoy him. Throughout football, Neymar is known for being a diver and half of the stadium was probably doing the same thing"
-Aziz Hammad
-
This was Neymars perspective of the fight.
"What happened with the fan? I was playing with him, he was swearing at me and I just mocked. What he said? I can not say here because my mother raised me well. I'll do so as my mother learned me."
-Neymar Jr