#31[Robbery]

Hyunjin is sitting on his couch watching a random netflix show looking bored as fuck while eating chips.

He sighed. It's already been three months since he finished high school and he hasn't even found a stable job yet. His ancestors would be so dissapointed.

Too bored out of his wits, Hyunjin didn't notice that a person has succesfully broke in in his house. Not until the person pointed a gun at him, who only turned to the guy blank eyed. The guy is wearing a robber's mask, only his eyes and lips are visible. He's also wearing an all-black clothing which is, what Hyunjin must say, "Too stereotypical."

"Don't move, or I'll shoot!" the guy pointed the gun at Hyunjin's head, but his hands are shaking.

Hyunjin's lips downturned and his eyes glinted those of disbelief before turning back into it's blank state, "You must be new at your... job."

The guy muttered random words in shock, proving Hyunjin's theory right.

"Shu- shut up! I said don't move or I'll shoot!"

"Shoot me." Hyunjin held eye contact with the guy, his voice serious. "Shoot me." he repeated.

The guy huffed in response and lowered the gun he's holding, "Oh come on! I'm trying to rob you here! Stop recreating vines!"

Hyunjin's blank face morphed into admiration, his lips turned to a grin, "So, you know memes huh? That's cool!"

"Ugh.. why is robbing this person so hard.." the guy mumbled, already feeling stressed.

Hyunjin continued to eat his chips and examined the person. He must admit, the guy has pretty eyes and lips.

The guy's eyes turned sharp and he pointed his gun again at Hyunjin, this time, hands not shaking, "You leave me no choice.."

"If you're planning to kill me, just shoot my head instead and end my suffering." He said in a supposedly-joking way, but a hint of sadness accidentally went out of his mouth.

"I- are you okay?" the guy asked, concerned.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow and answered, "Yeah, just peachy."

"So you wanted to rob me, right?" He confirmed. The guy nodded so Hyunjin continued to speak. "Just take everything. It's not like they're going to worth anything after I die."

"Uh.. okay, thanks. You sure you're okay though?"

"What are you my psychiatrist?" Hyunjin's eyes widen. "Oh my god, what if you are?! And you're trying to rob me because you can't wait until the end of the month for your salary?!"

The robber looked at Hyunjin, mouth opening and closing in shock. "No? I'm not your psychiatrist?"

"Aw, that's a bummer." Hyunjin pouted. "Must be cool if you are though."

Hyunjin watched the guy as he tried to get everything valuable, struggling from all the things he has to carry. Hyunjin's expression morphed into a 'what the fuck' as the guy shocked himself by bumping into the kitchen table.

With a shake of his head, Hyunjin gave the guy a bag, big enough to put all of the things he wanted. "Here you go. You look dumb struggling to carry all that stuff."

The guy stared at Hyunjin wide-eyed and took the bag, mumbling a 'thank you'.

He sat again on the couch, frowning once again as he saw the sweat patches on the guy's back. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom to get spare clothes and handed them to the guy who stood there, confused.

"Change your clothes. You're sweating too much."

"But wouldn't that spoil my identity?"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow at him and sighed, "So? I won't bail you to the police, I promise. I just feel sad for you, y'know having to do all this.."

Hyunjin panicked as he saw the guy get teary eyed. He frantically stood up and wiped the other's tears as they fell with the sleeves of his hoodie. Quickly saying apologies, he didn't expect for the guy to hold his hands and place them on his cheeks that is still covered with a thin layer of wool.

"I'm sorry.. I just haven't had physical contact for so long.." the guy sniffed, and Hyunjin can see the happiness on his eyes.

Hyunjin pointed where the bathroom is and pushed the guy there after he stopped crying, hoping that the clothes would fit. Hyunjin is taller than him, so he's not going to be shocked when the clothes becomes over-sized.

The guy went out of the bathroom, palms covered from the sleeves of the pink sweater Hyunjin gave him. Thankfully, the jeans fitted him just fine.

"Why didn't you remove your mask?" Hyunjin asked.

The guy fiddled with his finger and stuttered, "I- I'm not that confident with my, my looks.."

Hyunjin waved a hand, "Don't worry, I don't judge."

"O- okay.." The guy let out a shaky breath and slowly removed his mask, ruffling his hair to fix it with his hand.

Hyunjin felt like he was watching a tiktok video, Sky Fall by Adele slowly playing in his head.

What the hell, he surely didn't expect for the guy to be that cute and handsome, with that blonde hair of his and perfect sun-kissed skin, contrasting Hyunjin's pale one.

The blond's cheeks turned red from embarrasment from how Hyunjin stared at him and covered them with his sweater paws, and honest to god, the taller's heart skipped a beat from how cute it was.

☆☆☆
this suddenly went in my head. tiktok really be doing that 😔✌
also, y'all can leave up to your imaginations what happens next, kinda just wanted to write that part yehet!