#9[Alexa]

Just a note before starting, this will include every members and Hyunlix will only be low-key in this..? Not sure. Anyways, this is a horror-comedy. Enjoy~
《》《》《》

It was like any other day. All stray kids members are inside their dorm doing nothing, they have free time today and they don't know how they'll use it. Chan gathered everyone in the living room, so that they could hang out as a group again.

Felix was sitting on Hyunjin's lap, Minho sat beside Hyunlix and rested his head on Felix's lap, while Jisung was sitting in the middle of Woojin and Changbin. Seungmin sat on the floor beside Jeongin, and Chan was standing.

"So, I'm bored. What should we do?" Chan asked.

"Cuddle!" Both Hyunjin and Felix said at the same time.

"No." Hyunjin and Felix pouted because of Chan's cold answer but continued to cuddle each other.

"As I was saying, what should we do as a group? That includes going out."

"Hmm.. Movies?" Minho suggested

"That isn't half-bad.. any other suggestions?"

"That's boring.. How about we go to a Haunted Place or something?" Jeongin said and played with Seungmin's hair.

"Where though?" Chan asked

"Yongma land..? It's a nice abandoned place. It says you only need 5000 won for the entrance." Jisung was now the one to speak. Chan nodded his head and said, "Yongma land it is. Let's all meet here at 3:30 since its only 2:30 now. Get moving."

♡♡♡

After an hour, every member is ready. They brought their cameras, phones and wallet so that they can take pictures and maybe buy something on their way there.

Once they reached their spot, they immediately noticed the security guard standing in the entrance.

"Hello," all the members said and bowed before continuing, "we would like to go in." Chan finished and payed the security guard.

¡¡¡

"Wahh.. hyung look at this carousel!" Jeongin excitedly said to Chan. Chan laughed at the younger and ruffled his hair.

--

"Jeongin, you're father is here!!" Jisung screamed to get Jeongin's attention.

--

"Neigh?" Felix impersonated the horse and made faces, making the members laugh.

--

"This horse is prettier than yours Lix." Hyunjin said while pointing to the horse.

"This is so sad, Alexa play despacito."
They all laughed at the joke Felix made but stopped when Despacito actually started playing.

"Ayy~" the members all turned their head to the direction the sound is coming from slowly, their eyes big. They waited for the song to continue so that they could know where the sound belongs.

"Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote~" they all turned to Seungmin whose phone is ringing, turns out that his ringtone is despacito. The members sighed in relief and smacked Seungmin's head.

They explored more and more until it is now 5:00 pm.

"Guys, let's go now!" Chan announced. The members ran to him and followed his lead.

Just when they're about to go out, they heard a faint giggle from the carousel. The giggle was heard again, but louder. The members looked at each other before screaming at the top of their lungs and raced to the exit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I swear I'm not going there again!" Is the thought everyone had in their minds.

-☆-☆-
Finished! Sorry if it was shitty😂 I'm not used to writing horror. It originally had pictures but wattpad wouldn't let me publish it so I ended up removing them. Ciao!