#1[Laser Tag]

Hyunjin was sitting peacefully on his couch, mind full of thoughts.. until Felix, a cute freckled Aussie, came and interrupted him.

"Ughh, Lix. Get off mee." Hyunjin tried to push the latter away, but Felix's hug was strong enough to stick to Hyunjin like a bubble gum.

"Not until you answer my question~" Felix said in a singing voice.

"Fine, fine. What.. is it?" Hyunjin asked breathless

"Let's go Laser Tagging!!" Felix said cheerfully, smiling at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin is soft for Felix-- no. He's whipped for Felix. He left out a sigh and nodded at the younger.

15 minutes later

"Hyung, how do I look?" Felix asked Hyunjin while blushing

"Ah.. umm.. yo- you look good" Hyunjin answered fidgeting with his fingers.

Conceal, don't feel. Don't let it go Hyunjin.

"Goo- good! Let's go now!"

At the park(I dunno where the heck I should place this lmao)

Hyunjin was shocked, replace it, starstrucked to be exact. Felix was having too much fun killing/shooting other players he even forgot Hyunjin was there. It wasn't long until only the two of them is left in the room since they're the only survivors left.

Felix smiled at Hyunjin and pointed his gun at him(🌚). Hyunjin walked near Felix slowly and cornered him on a wall.

Hyunjin stared at Felix, admiring the look of the younger. His eyes went from the latter's eyes, them staring at each other for seconds. His cute freckles, and lastly his lips.

Hyunjin bit his lower lip and said, "Fuck it." before kissing Felix. Felix was shocked, a blush creeping it's way on his face. It wasn't long until Felix closed his eyes and kissed Hyunjin back.

They shared the kiss for a half a minute, Hyunjin pulled away from the kiss and stared at Felix.

Hyunjin smirked and shooted Felix. Felix, who was still shocked, only looked at Hyunjin's back facing him.

"... What just happened..?" Is the only thing Felix said. Realization went to him.

He quickly ran to Hyunjin. Back-hugging the older.

"Stupid.. you could've just asked me.." Felix complained, his voice muffled. Hyunjin just laughed at Felix's words and turned around, engulfing Felix in a hug

"But that's not fun." Hyunjin replied to the younger while playing with Felix's hair. Not caring about the stares they're recieveing.

He pecked Felix's lips and hugged him tightly. They both went home, holding hands with smiles on their face.

----
So.. this is the first thing that came to mind. Is it okay? I'm not really good at writing so.. sorry for the mistakes😅

CIAO!