#8[Flowers]

It was the time where having powers is a normal thing.

Hyunjin, a dark element manipulator, was resting under a tree but his not-so-peaceful slumber was then ruined by Changbin, a hell-fire manipulator.

"What do you want Changbin hyung?" Hyunjin asked and closed his eyes.

"Well, your father called," Hyunjin's eyes opened again, "He wanted to say something to you personally." Changbin finished and sat beside Hyunjin.

Hyunjin groaned in frustration and stood up. He went inside their Mansion and called for his father.

"Father! What is it you wanted to say?"

"My son. You're going to be engaged soon." His father said and patted Hyunjin's back.

"Engaged? Father what the hell!" Hyunjin snapped.

"Plans are already made. You can't do anything about it." Hyunjin's father said strictly.

"At least tell me who I'm going to marry.." Hyunjin pleaded.

His father sighed, "You're going to be marrying a guy since we all know you're gay." Hyunjin blushed at his father's statement but calmed his self afterwards.

"When are we going to meet?" Hyunjin questioned. His father just shrugged and went on with what he's doing.

Wtf..

☆-☆-☆

"Argh! Hyung! Are you seriously not worried about me?!" Hyunjin sulked to Changbin. The older just laughed making Hyunjin sulk more.

"Hmmp. I hate you." Hyunjin said and walked out with a frown on his face. Everyone kept staring at him but he didn't care, he's already used to it.

He sat on a bench in the park and threw a rock, accidentally hitting someone in the head.

"Ow!" A person with a deep voice exclaimed. The person went to Hyunjin while holding the rock that got thrown at him, he was about to confront the person sitting but noticed the gloomy look on his face.

"Umm.. are you alright..?" The person asked Hyunjin. Hyunjin stared at person in front of him in awe, the first thing he noticed is freckles

"No- not really.." Hyunjin said and lowered his head.

"Would you mind talking about it?" Mr. Freckles said(yes. Mr. Freckles is the nickname Hyunjin gave)

Hyunjin told the stranger his problem, he felt quite relieved since the stranger actually listened and gave him some advice.

"I guess your father wants you to be happy? We never know."

"May I ask?" Hyunjin said. Mr. Freckles just nodded in response.

"What's your name?"

"How rude of me. I'm really sorry. I'm Felix by the way!" Felix said to Hyunjin and smiled. Hyunjin smiled back to Felix.

Hyunjin stood up and held out his hand for Felix to take. When their hands came in contact, a slight tingly feeling went to their bodies. Both of them shivered and looked at each other before laughing.

"It was nice talking to you Hyunjin, but I have to go now." Felix announced and smiled at Hyunjin.

"Before that, can you give me a remembrance at least? Since.. you know.." Hyunjin shaked his head at what he said, "Nevermi-" What he was saying got cut off when he saw a green light surrounding Felix's hand which then revealed a pink carnation

" Hyunjin shaked his head at what he said, "Nevermi-" What he was saying got cut off when he saw a green light surrounding Felix's hand which then revealed a pink carnation

"What's the meaning of this flower?" Hyunjin asked out of curiosity.

"It means -I'll never forget you.-" Felix answered and smiled for the last time before disappearing along with the air.

Hyunjin smiled to himself and walked back to their Mansion, a giddy feeling in his chest.

☆☆☆
Another different concept! It's fantasy now lol. ADIOS!