#28[Lie]

"Let's breakup."

"Wha- what?" Felix asked in shock, his mind processing barely anything.

"I said, Let's breakup." Hyunjin said once more.

"Why..?"

"I realized. I still love Seungmin." He admitted, eyes looking straight at Felix's.

"But you said you love me.." Felix reasoned out, only to be told "I loved you."

"You said you wouldn't leave me again! You said that you will love me, and only me! You- you said you already moved on.." His lips trembled as he finished talking, his breath became abnormally fast as he tried not to cry.

"Everything I said to you was a lie."

"Oh.." Felix looked at the ground in disbelief.

So he lied to me again, huh?

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin apologized.

Felix smacked his lips together and exhaled deeply.

"Don't be. I'm already used to being lied at," Felix tried laughing at his stupidity, only to choke on his tears. "So why bother?"

"I'm really so—"

"Leave." Felix trembled as he said those words. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the older.

"Felix, forgiv—"

"I SAID LEAVE!" He shouted, not caring about what Hyunjin will say.

And with those words, Hyunjin left.

"I need Jisung.." Felix desperately dialed his best friends number. It rang a couple of times before Jisung picked up.

"Jisu—"

"Don't call me again. I don't want to be your friend anymore." The line ended.

He just stared at his phone in shock. More tears fell as he blinked a couple of times.

"I need someone.. I sti- still have other friends.." Felix cheered himself up. He wiped his tears away and dialed Chan's number.

"Chan hyu—" He got cut off again.

"Sorry, I'm busy. Don't ever call me. Again."

"Jeongin is my only hope.." Felix inputted the younger's number and placed the phone on his ear.

This time I won't even bother calling his name.. I know he'll cut me off too. Felix thought as he was starting to lose hope.

"I'm sorry hyung.. but I want to cut ties with you." The other line spoke.

"W- why?"

"I'm sorry. We only used you so that we can be famous at school." There was a long silence between the two, only sobs from Felix can be heard. Jeongin said his last apology before ending the call.

"What did I do to deserve this? I only wanted to have friends.." Felix asked his self between his sobs.

"Right.. we have a group chat. This might be some kind of a joke." He smiled sadly to himself and opened their group chat.

Yongbok:
Guys, is this a joke??? Ha ha very funny 🙄

Woojin:
Sorry.

"Ha! I knew.. it.." Felix's speech slowly became quiet as he saw something on his screen.

You have been removed from the group

The Next Day..

Felix walked quietly as he made his way to his mother's house, wanting to get some type of affection.

He knocked a couple of times before his mother answered. Her eyes widened at the sight of his son which then turned into glares.

"Mom.." Felix spoke and bit his lower lip.

"Why are you here?! I thought I already told you to leave?! Get out of my house!"

His mom pushed him away and slammed the door loudly. Felix can do nothing but cry again.

The rain started pouring, making it easier for the blond to hide his tears.

"Felix..?" Felix looked up from the ground and saw the person he didn't want to meet at that moment, Hyunjin.

"You look like a mess." Hyunjin placed his umbrella on top of Felix but the latter pushed his offer away and glared at him.

"Ask you and your friends why."

"Look, I'm really sorry." Hyunjin tried apologizing again.

"An apology won't do anything Hyunjin. The damage is already done."

The rain covered all of the freckled boy's tears, and he thanked the weather for that. It was one of those times where he felt vulnerable and weak.

"You can hate me all you want, just forgive me."

"I won't hate you. I never will," Felix smiled at Hyunjin before walking away. "and I hate myself for that."

It has been a week since Hyunjin and his friends cut their ties of with him. A week where Felix didn't even bother to go out of his house and attend school. He wasn't as active on social media anymore. He also got a bunch of messages from his ex-friends, begging him to go to school again.

Felix stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He stared at his reflection, examining his face.

Kill yourself..
It's fine, no one will notice that you're gone..
They won't even care..

Those thoughts filled his mind as if hypnotizing him to harm his self, and it worked. He held his knife that was hidden on the back of his mirror in case a burglar walked in, that now has a different use.

Felix positioned the knife on top of his wrist and slowly cut his skin. It hurt Felix at first but he got used to the pain and made more. One cut turned into two, which then turned into three, and so on.

Felix, who was still cutting himself, didn't realize that Hyunjin and the others came busting through his bathroom, seeing everything that Felix was doing.

"-lix! Felix! Stop what you're doing!" Chan shook Felix a couple of times.

"Sta- stay away from me!" Felix distanced himself and pointed the knife at them.

"This is what you guys wanted, right?"

"Please stop! We won't lie or use you again!" Jeongin smiled at Felix, and it annoyed him.

"Haha.. I'm not that stupid. You guys already said it a lot of times." Felix looked down at the ground and onto his wrists that hasn't stopped from bleeding.

"Give us another chance! And throw that knife away!" Jisung stuttered while saying those words, afraid of what Felix will do.

"I already gave you a lot of chance, and you always broke it." Felix said sternly. He then turned to face Jisung.

"Oh right, you want this knife? Here you go." Felix threw the knife beside Jisung, the knife hitting the wall.

"Felix that's dangerous!" Minho glared at Felix then hugged Jisung. (Lev: Just a little minsung moment 'cause I don't ship them. don't @ me pls.)

"I already had enough of your bullshits." The blond pushed his way out of his bathroom and locked his self in his room.

The others went out of his house, leaving Felix alone.

—•—•—
So uhh.. just a note but like, I almost cried while writing this ㅠㅠ

Also, CONGRATULATIONS ON STRAY KIDS FOR THEIR 1ST WIN!! UWU UWU UWU