#15[Brothers]

So uhh.. this contains Incest lol

"Two bros, sitting in the hot tub~ Five feet apart cause they're not gay!"

Felix is again, watching his favorite vines. Yep, you guessed it right, he loves memes.

"Felix. Stand up!!" Hyunjin, his 'handsome af' step brother shouted while standing, crossed arms.

"No. Why should I?" Felix said back while raising his left eyebrow.

"Because, we're going to the mall." Hyunjin answered then yawned.

"Oh my god." Hyunjin looked at Felix confusedly. "That's a vine."

"Felix what the fuck?"

"Sorry sorry." Felix stood up from his bed and went near his step brother. "Now get out. I'm going to change my clothes." Felix finished then pushed Hyunjin out of his room.

Felix locked the door then sighed. He then began changing his clothes, and brushed his teeth after.

He wore a black oversized sweater, giving him sweater paws, partnered with a black fitted pants and black shoes. He also styled his hair and put some bb cream on his face, but not that much to cover his beautiful freckles.

He got out of his room and went to Hyunjin's.

He opened the door and was about to say something when he saw Hyunjin's half naked body, showing how toned it actually is.

"I- uh- Sorry!!" Felix quickly apologized then closed the door, creating a loud bang. He was now glowing red.

"I'm not gay.. Am I?" Felix asked himself. He calmed himself first before going downstairs to get chips.

On the other side, Hyunjin is still shocked from what happened. He smirked at the thought of Felix blushing over his body. He erased those thoughts out of his mind and finished dressing up.

He applied a bit of lip tint on his lips and went out.

Felix's PoV

"Felix."

"Oh my god. You startled me!" I said while holding to my chest.

"Haha, sorry. Let's go."

I nodded and followed behind him. I was about to sit at the passengers seat but he didn't want me to. So now, I'm sitting beside him.

Fuck. This is awkward.

"Um.. I'm sorry again." I started.

"For what?" He asked, still driving.

"For you know.." I looked out of the car window and played with the hem of my clothes before continuing. "Barging in to your room.."

"It's fine, really." He said which made me sigh.

"You liked it, didn't you?" He suddenly asked which made me choke on my saliva.

"Wha- what?!" I am shook. I'm probably red by now.

Hyunjin stopped the car to a road side, making sure not to cause traffic. He then locked the car doors.

Shit. How am I supposed to escape?!

He then corned me by placing both of his hands beside me. I feel so weak..

I let out a nervous chuckle and gulped nervously.

"Answer my question."

"Uh.."

He's eyeing me. This is so awkward.

"I don't..?"

He went back to his normal position. I let out a sigh of relief.

But what took me off guard is when he suddenly kissed me torridly. Without thoughts, I kissed him back. Hey, it's not that I don't like it.

I let out a silent moan when he slid his tounge on my bottom lip. We played with each other's tounge like our life depended on it.

I pulled out and catched my breath.

"That was.. hot.." I said, still out of breath.

"You know what," Hyunjin said and cupped my face with his hands and looked at me straight in the eyes, "That's incest."

I looked on my side, his hands still on my face. "I know.."

"But, I like it."

I looked at him confusedly.

"You're addicting." He said with his husky voice, making me shiver. He smirked at me then continued as if nothing happened.

I'm.. confused.