#26[Left Behind; Alternate Ending]

"Fe- Felix.. can we talk?" Hyunjin asked the younger who was playing overwatch with his hyung Changbin. Changbin secretly glared at Hyunjin.

"Sure hyung!" Felix said casually and smiled brightly making Changbin confused and terrified at the same time.

"So," Felix paused and looked at Hyunjin, "what is it?"

"I was thinking of talking in private.." Hyunjin said and let out a nervous chuckle.

Felix nodded and followed Hyunjin to the rooftop.

Felix raised his right eyebrow at the older, waiting for him to speak.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. I was being an asshole a- and-" Hyunjin sobbed, "I didn't even realize that I hurted you.." Hyunjin looked down, a single tear escaping his eyes.

Felix got sad at the sight of Hyunjin looking so vulnerable. He went near the older and engulfed him in a hug.

Felix's PoV

"It's okay hyung." It's not.

"Are you sure you're fine..?" Hyunjin asked while looking at me in the eye

"I'm fine now.." Yeah, I'm fine.

"That's good to hear." He said and flashed the smile that I fell for.

"Anyways, I hope we can still be friends after what happened.." He stated and pouted.

I laughed at his look and nodded while smiling. "Sure hyung."

"Felix, I'll get going now." He said and smiled at me. "I still have a date with Jeongin. Byeee!!" He finished and ran down.

I waved a little and smiled before he completely left.

Third Person PoV

Felix broke down in tears.

"I can jump here right now.." Felix said to himself.

He looked down from the rooftop and saw the tiny figure of everyone walking.

"No.. that's stupid" He sighed to himself. "I guess I just have to go and accept everything.."

Jisung's PoV

I was frantically searching for Felix, 10 minutes had passed since he was gone, Changbin said that he left to talk with Hyunjin.. I'm worried.

I saw Hyunjin walking, holding hands with Jeongin. I clenched my fist and walked between them.

"Excuse me, Hyunjin." I said and looked at him straight in the eye.

"What?"

"Do you know where Felix is?"

"Oh. He's on the rooftop."

Shit.

I ran as fast I could to get on the rooftop. There I saw Felix, on the edge of the building with his tear-stained face. I went to him and placed him in a hug, making sure to keep a far distance from the railings.

"Lix. What's wrong?" I asked but he didn't respond.

"Lixie. Look at me." I commanded. He followed what I said and looked at me in the eye, "Tell me, what's wrong, please Felix." I begged him. I saw my vision getting blurry but I didn't mind it.

"Ji.. Jisung..? Why are you crying?" Felix asked me in panic but I didn't stop. I just want to know what's wrong.

I felt his hands cup my face and wipe my tears. I can see his face clearly now.

He flashed me a smile and giggled.

"Wha- what?" I blurted out of confusion.

"Aigoo, Jisungie.." He pecked my nose and hugged me. "I was just shocked because you suddenly came here, that's why I didn't answer."

I felt my face heat up because of embarrassment but I didn't mind. I hugged him back tighter.

"Let's just go down, okay?" Felix pulled out of our hug and stood up making me pout.

"Why are you pouting?"

"You pulled out of our hug.." I answered and pouted more.

He just shook his head and laughed. I glared at him jokingly and stood up too.

What caught me off-guard was when he suddenly pecked my lips.

"Stop whining. Let's just go." He held my hand, leading the way.

Uhh..

Third Person PoV

After a few months, Felix got better. Him and Hyunjin are still friends.

"Hey Lix." Jisung called.

"Yeah?" Felix answered and looked at Jisung.

"What are we?" Jisung questioned and placed his head on Felix's lap.

"Hmm.." Felix played with Jisung's hair, making the latter close his eyes. "I don't know."

Jisung sat up suddenly, bumping his head with Felix in the proccess.

"Ow.. what was that for?!" Felix acted angry and hit Jisung.

"Yah! I was hit too!" Jisung also hit Felix.

They ended up hitting each other using anything they hold as a weapon. Jisung was about to hit Felix with a laptop, only to be stopped when Chan came in.

"Food's here. Stop hitting each other." Chan announced and left.

The duo looked at each other and raced out of the room. Felix pushed Jisung, making Jisung fall on the bed again.

"Yah!! Not fair!" Jisung immediately stood up and ran to Felix.

Felix suddenly stopped, Jisung bumping his head on Felix's back.

Jisung placed a hand on his nose because of pain, sobbing. Felix turned around to face Jisung and kissed him on his lips

"We're a couple now." Felix whispered before running again.

Jisung was left on the room standing in shock while blushing red.

~~~

So yea, this is the Alternate Ending of Left Behind. I think I was too mean on Felix ㅠㅠ

Is this better than the first one?