#14[Devil's Help]

Felix Lee was having the worst day of his life. He woke up late from his work which ended up with him being fired. He even forgot to bring his wallet with him, so now he got no  choice but to walk back home. And now it rained.

"Oh my god.. This is literally the worst day so far.." He said to himself and sighed. He was now soaking wet from walking. It was an hour walk from his workplace to his house and the pouring rain didn't make his walking better.

He stopped by a bus stop and rested there for a while, odd enough there's only a couple of people and cars passing by which doesn't happen much considering he lives in Seoul. He didn't mind it though, he likes being alone.

He was now freezing cold, after his 10 minute rest, he continued walking back. The temperature got colder and the wind blew harsher. He shivered and hugged himself.

"Please please please.. Someone help me." Felix pleaded while looking up.

After 5 minutes. A sudden man with a black coat and ripped jeans while wearing a top hat suddenly appeared in front of him, out of breath.

"Hooh.. Dang. Sorry if I was late.. Those damn angels were fast as heck!" He whined and removed his top hat, revealing little horns.

"Uh.. What?" Felix was confused, he didn't know if what was happening is true or not.

"You wanted help right?" Felix nodded to the question. "So that's why I'm here." The handsome demon said proudly.

"How.. can you help me??" Felix said desperately. He didn't care about how he looked, he just wanted to be home.

The wind blew again, it caused him to shiver and sneeze afterwards. The devil noticed the freckled boy's state, he removed his black coat and placed it on top of Felix.

Felix smiled faintly before passing out. If it wasn't for the devil catching him, he would've laid on the floor.

The devil carried Felix in a bridal style and teleported to the currently passed out boy's house. How'd he know? Let's just say he liked Felix and has been watching him since he was 9.

He placed Felix on top of his bed after he changed the latter's clothes. He opened the heater on Felix's room and tucked him in.

The devil went out of Felix's room and walked to the kitchen.

"Hm.. What do we have here?" The devil asked himself while looking at fridge.

Devil's(Hyunjin) PoV

Eggs, Milk, Honey, Strawberries.. What the heck.

I sighed and summoned my personal assistant. He bowed first and waited for my command.

"Buy some groceries." I said. He nodded and went out. It wasn't that long until he came back with two bags full of food. He disappeared again after handing me the bags.

I decided on making rice porridge and a classic chamomile tea.

After 20 minutes the porridge is already cooked. I went upstairs and checked on his condition.

I placed my hand on his forehead and noticed that he indeed has a fever. I sighed and absorbed his fever, giving it to one of the souls in hell. His temperature got better which made me smile.

I stared at the boy in front of me, admiring him. His eyes fluttered open and stared at me. We stared at each other for I don't know how long. He broke it by looking at the side, I noticed a blush in his cheeks.

Cute.

"I made you food. It's in the kitchen." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and walked to the kitchen, me following from behind.

He sat on the table and looked at me. I raised my right eyebrow at him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked.

"Nah.. I'm already full." I smiled. He nodded again and started eating.

After a while, he was already finished. I insisted on washing the dishes but he stopped me and washed the dishes himself.

"You're really stubborn, you know?" I muttered and tucked his hair behind his ears.

"Haha, I get that quite a lot." He answered and finished.

I was about to turn back and head to the living room when he splashed water on my face.

-▪-▪-▪-▪-

"Goodbye Felix." I waved my hands at Felix that is now standing by the door. He hesitantly waved at me which made me laugh.

Third Person PoV

Felix ran and hugged Hyunjin. They knew each other's name by now.  Hyunjin hugged him back and patted his head. What caught Hyunjin off guard is when Felix kissed him.

And Devil's aren't supposed to kiss a human.