#13[Left behind:2.0]

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains mentions of Self-harm, Suicide, Child Abuse, Drugs and Rape that can be disturbing or sensitive to some. You have been warned⚠️

"Fe- Felix.. can we talk?" Hyunjin asked the younger who was playing overwatch with his hyung Changbin. Changbin secretly glared at Hyunjin.

"Sure hyung!" Felix said casually and smiled brightly making Changbin confused and terrified at the same time.

"So," Felix paused and looked at Hyunjin, "what is it?"

"I was thinking of talking in private.." Hyunjin said and let out a nervous chuckle.

Felix nodded and followed Hyunjin to the rooftop.

Felix raised his right eyebrow at the older, waiting for him to speak.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. I was being an asshole a- and-" Hyunjin sobbed, "I didn't even realize that I hurted you.." Hyunjin looked down, a single tear escaping his eyes.

Felix got sad at the sight of Hyunjin looking so vulnerable. He went near the older and engulfed him in a hug.

Felix's PoV

"It's okay hyung." It's not.

"Are you sure you're fine..?" Hyunjin asked while looking at me in the eye

"I'm fine now" Yeah, I'm fine.

"That's good to hear.." He said and flashed the smile that I fell for.

"Anyways, I hope we can still be friends after what happened.." He stated and pouted.

I laughed at his look and nodded while smiling. "Sure hyung."

"Felix, I'll get going now." He said and smiled at me. "I still have a date with Jeongin. Byeee!!" He finished and ran down.

I waved a little and smiled before he completely left.

Third Person PoV

Felix broke down in tears.

"I can jump here right now.." Felix said to himself.

He looked down from the rooftop and saw the tiny figure of everyone walking.

"No.. that's stupid" He sighed to himself.

Just when he's about to go down, flashbacks of his life came flooding.

"You disgraceful child! How dare you call your dad a rapist!" Felix's mom screamed at his younger self

"Bu- but mom! It's tru--" A loud and clear sound of a slap echoed inside the house. Tears streamed continuously on his face.

"Go back to your room! Ungrateful brat!" His mom screamed once again. He ran up to his room, making sure to lock the door.

Only quiet sobs were then heard, the peace was then ruined when a sound of keys ruffling and a doorknob forcing to open.

'No, no, no.. Not this time please.' Felix's mind said. He hid under his blankets and pretended to sleep.