"You're basically outnumbered, Wales. Come on, just agree." Hood said standing up and she gestured to Wales to get up too. In which she did also. 

"We'll be leaving, for now, you 2. Have a good day." Hood turned around and she bowed to Yorktown... This habit... Have we seen this before?

=================

"Oh, god... What time is it now...?" A person raised up from his bed. Finally awake. "7:32 AM? That is so late... Damn." 

Well, who do you think it is? It's Caster of course. 

He wiped his eyes and yawned loudly. Then Belfast came into the room. 

"Master... Good morning." Belfast greeted Caster. And she had a tray with coffee and some bread. 

"You could just wake me up at 6:00 AM. I probably missed so much when I am sleeping." Caster rubbed his head. Fixing his hair. 

"Noted, Master. By the way," Belfast said as she put the coffee and the bread on the table. "After the victory, I would always see Akagi coming into the office... Thinking that you might be there..." 

'Oh, yeah... I've read the report about her...' He thought. After some interviewing with the girls of the Empire, he is now knowledgeable about Akagi's habits and likes and dislikes. 

Ironic since Akagi declared that she'll know Caster more first. Not the other way around. 

But at least he knows now that she can be a bit... 'Eccentric'. To put it lightly. 

"I've done my research. I'll try to be more self-aware. Thanks, Belfast." Caster nodded. 

"Always happy to help, Master." Belfast bowed. 

Then out of nowhere, as Belfast was pulling the curtains to the side, to make the light come in the room, a tail... Just came out of nowhere from under Caster's blanket. 

'Uh, oh...' Caster knows this tail. He backed away a bit. But then a hand came out and held Caster by the hips. 

"Good morning... Caster." Akagi came out of the blanket in her sleepwear. "Fufu~" She grinned at him.

'SHE KNOWS MY NAME!?' He thought, also freaking out.

"You like what you see?" She came near Caster not before Belfast pulled Caster away from Akagi. 

Then the door snapped open with Enterprise coming in. 

"You too, stupid Eagle? Why do you two get in the way of me and Caster~?" Akagi said getting irritated. 

'The way that she said my name... Jeez. I'm probably in imminent danger when she's around...' Caster told himself.

"Let me go, Belfast." Caster tried wiggling away from Belfast. "I want to take a bath." 

"Oh, I'll go with you, Commander. I'm sure you won't mind." Akagi got up from the bed and came near him. Only for Belfast to pass Caster to Enterprise and Enterprise exchanged glares once more.

'Is this going to be my morning routine from now on?' He said as he was wiggling again away from Enterprise's grip and he was finding some success. And the 2 girls started arguing. Even Belfast coming in. 

With the words, insults, the 3 weren't paying attention to Caster who got away from Enterprise's grip and sneakily went out of the room. He's pretty knowledgeable of basic stealth. 

He sighed in relief as he plans to not come in there anytime soon. So he walked towards the cafeteria. 

He was meeting some girls, the girls greeted him, he greeted back, and they would get on with their day. But there were 2 girls that made him stop.