Sam/Nymeria

Not sure if I did this chapter justice.

Sam was trying his best not to listen to all the screams coming from downstairs in the library, but he knew his father all too well especially when any of his children did anything that did not please him. Right now, that child that was facing his wrath, was the golden son of Randyll Tarly, his older brother Dickon.

Their father did not approve of what his brother had been doing. Sam could only chuckle, Dickon was always a fool when it came to Margaery Tyrell, not even marriage could stop his brother from getting the woman he loved.

He was surprised like everyone else when word came that Margaery was getting serious with some auburn-haired young man from the North, who she took to every social event around Highgarden. In his last year and away at law school in Pentos, Dickon ended up finding out from their sister Talla, Who could never seem to keep her mouth shut at times; did she not realize she would be hurting Dickon in the process? Sam wondered but then again their sister never liked Margarey anyway.

Sam already knew he wasn't the one who would tell Dickon and break him or hear his father's wrath that he was sure the man would bring down on him. He was always a failure in his father's eyes, no matter if he got straight A's throughout school. To his father, he was always piggy, or his other favorite word for him, craven. Hence why Sam made sure he was never the one to tell his brother.

However, his father was happy she was with someone else; he didn't see why his son even bothered with such a young woman. His exact words were, "let that trouble-making harlot be someone else's responsibility."

His thoughts were broken once he heard his mother trying to calm his father, Sam got up to make his way downstairs to get a better listen after his mother said his father was being too loud.

He didn't understand why she was being like this especially when their home was so far away from any other homes. Plus, it wasn't like any of the people who worked in their household could say anything either. His father made sure anyone that came to work in their household signed a confidential clause, if they broke it, he would be able to take them for all they had.

Standing just outside the stairs Sam could still hear his father's shouts getting a lot louder. "This boy shames us Melessa, and yet you want me to keep calm? How can I remain calm when our son is running around Highgarden with that Tyrell harlot?" Randyll turned to face his son once more, "have you no shame? She married another man and yet you still kept sleeping with her like a fucking idiot. Did you think I never knew?" His screams got louder, "I never took you for a craven like your brother, you're fucking thirty-three years old, but still think with your fucking cock instead of your damn head."

Sam could hear his mother speaking now, she was always the calmer one, where her husband was a category five hurricane destroying everything in its path, his mother was always the one to come to everyone's rescue and comfort them while offering her support. "Dickon what your father is failing to let you see sweetie is there are a lot of other women out there, whatever happened to the last young lady you were dating? That dark-haired one from Dorne, Nymeria? You two looked so happy together."

"I broke up with her five months ago mother, I tried, I honestly did. We just weren't compatible." In truth Nymeria sort of reminded him of Margaery, she was both wild and sweet. Not to mention her family was nothing like the Tyrell's. Her father Oberyn always made him feel comfortable in his presence. Often they would just sit and drink and have a smoke. The man always had the finest of cigars.

His heart panged recalling the day he first met Nym, he'd decided not to return to the Reach after finding out Margaery was with some North man.

They were still sleeping together while he remained in Pentos for work, oftentimes she would tell Robb she was going visit an old friend. Never did he suspect that she was going to marry Robb Stark

Sighing to himself at that moment, he never meant to hurt Nym or be with her for over three years. It was meant to be a one-time thing, they both agreed upon it after they left that club that night in Volantis.

However, what was meant to be a one-time thing turned into friends with benefits whenever she came to visit him in Pentos. A fling turned into a full-on relationship that lasted over three years until Margaery came back into his life asking if he could help Robb out with a job at the law office he worked.

His heart clenched, how could he ever tell her no. After that one thing led to another next thing he knew he had Margaery's face bent over his desk while he thrust into her. His grunts and her moans filled the inside of his office. Not caring who even heard them, has he spilled his seed into her after a few minutes, not thinking if it would piss her off that he did. Margaery always enjoyed it when he came inside of her.

His father only huffed out laughing, "compatible? You dated for over three years, don't try to feed us your bullshit Dickon. I can smell it from a mile away." Already he could feel a headache pressing against his temple, he would've expected something like this from maybe the craven if he could ever get someone to date him. But not his golden son. He could not look upon him anymore.

Randyll walked out of the library noticing his other son Sam standing still like an idiot, startled like a deer in headlights. "Don't you have anything better to do with your time Piggy? are there no more fantasy books left in the world for you to read or fantasy games for you to play or food in the fridge or cupboards for you to eat? Is there nothing else for you to do other than listening to conversations that don't concern you, Craven?" He needed to go lay down, both his sons were nothing but failures as far as he was now concerned.

Sam could hear the voice inside his head talking to him. You must not look at him, Sam sealed his eyes shut first then his mouth, he didn't even breathe, he would not speak or look upon his father, or face his tormentor who enjoyed humiliating him every chance he got, his sneer alone would frighten anyone.

Her anger was getting the best of her as she hissed laying in bed in the empty apartment she now lived in after her boyfriend of almost four years asked her to leave the home they shared months ago. Never did she suspect he was cheating on her, and now finding out he had not only kicked her out but had moved in with that whore hurt the most.

She loved him and thought he loved her also, but now she felt used, it seemed maybe she was the one who truly loved him, for him to give her up for another woman that wasn't even his. Fuck him, fuck them both!

The more she flipped through the dark pictures on her phone, no matter how hard she tried highlighting the photos, they remained dark and fuzzy.

She hissed at herself as she threw the phone down on her bed. All her plans were wasted. She needed to get back at the man's wife for what she did to her, but it seemed trying to suck the man's pretty cock, was too much of a turn-on for her to even take a few fucking pictures properly. And to make matters worse, she didn't even get to ride that pretty cock till the sun came back up.

Now it seemed the man has gone into hiding; nowhere to be seen, his jeep was missing, plus she no longer saw him leaving his apartment to go to the nearby bar a few blocks away. How was she ever going to make the Tyrell bitch pay now? When her fucking husband was nowhere to be found?