"CEOs of sarcasm are clashing!" Scott cheered

"It's only one CEO," I said.

"Good you know it's me." Her gaze was still on the computer screen.

"Really? Prove it..." I challenged her.

"What else can I do to please you, Miles?"

"Let me think about it"

"Once in a lifetime mate, once in a lifetime," Scott stated.

"Let us say once in a rare wild dream. Here are the available flights at fifteen May," She turned the computer screen to us.

"How long does it take?" I asked.

"five hours and twenty-eight minutes. Have you been to Cuba before?"

"Informal?"

"yes, it's informal, but it's okay for not answering my bad for having a chat with stiff costumes." she had a mini eye roll. Scott gave me a reassuring facial expression. That's the stuff that comes across my mind when I say a simple he is the best.

"Yes, Milia I went to Cuba before."

"I recommend five am, you'll arrive around ten and you'll have all day."

"No, I need to have fine sleep before a five hours flight," Scott said and I wasn't excited so I didn't care.

"Four pm?" Scott nodded. "Which class?" she asked

"Economy," Scott replied.

"Okay, you can go play in the payment desk and then come back for the tickets."

"Where?" Scott asked.

"At the opposite end of this floor."

"Really?!" Scott exclaimed and I didn't know why.

"I'm really sorry the payment system on my PC is glitching since this morning and the IT will have it fixed by tomorrow but I'm off tomorrow."

"No, I mean, in the other agency, they used to send me to the bank to pay; it's a really stupid routine they have. Like employees aren't even authorized to do so."

"To be hired here you'll need to have a certain business course, that's why we are authorized." She explained.

"That's what I call fine service. When ill have the tickets?"

"once the payment desk confirms in the system that you paid."

"Well, I'll go and then I'll be back." Scott took the visa from Milia and left.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Since we're having the tickets today, I will have no excuse to see you" I asked her. "seriously, couldn't you find a better line to ask her out?" my conscious yelled.

"Actually, you don't need one. Yes, I'm having plans tonight. I'm having lunch today with my friends who are familiar with Scott, so you guys can join us."

"Good," I smiled inhaling oxygen. "Scott is a good cook, but I won't miss that."

"Under one condition you can come..."

I let my ego aside and said. "Hit me."

"I can ask you as many as informal questions which will cross my mind."

"I don't know your mind but I'm taking a guess that it's a booming one, and I'll be answering many," I said thinking about how I'll avoid some question. In situations like this sarcasm is my back up.

"Both of you are coming to lunch with me and my friends." She told Scott summarising, that I asked her out, but she already had plans today and invited us.

"Can I tell Teressa to come?"

"Definitely."

We will wait for her as we will all head to the restaurant after she finishes work. Wait, did she make the whole lunch thing because she's taken? Who the hell is Newt? Why did I assume she's single?

"What's wrong?" Scott probably noticed I was overthinking from my melodious foot-tapping.

"Who's Newt?" I asked and he put his phone down.

"She's single." He brushed my shoulder with him, and I didn't reply realizing my overthinking.

_______________________________________

Note: Tell me what do you think about Miles so far.

I hope you like it! vote and comment I'd like to hear your thoughts!💕

Send me covers to my e-mail: salmaasherif7@gmail.com with the subject:TAR Covers.

Salma:)