Ron was the keeper, who still to this day was pretty good. Ginny and the other chasers were crowded together probably going over last minute tactics.

The two beaters were two fourth year boys who were bulky and tall.

Y/n almost gulped as the nerves started to get to her.

Before she knew what was going on, it was time to head to the pitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hneugh"

She groaned as she hit the bludger with all her might aiming it towards a chaser who had been scoring well.

Gryffindor were in the lead with 10 points.

Not good.

She made eye contact with Theo, before they nodded and switched sides- so they could cover more ground. As soon as y/n settled in her place, she was off in a second as she saw a bludger coming straight towards Blaise. She zoomed pass the slytherin stands, hearing them all cheer and scream as she flew past, leaning forward on her broom. She smiled as she felt a sense of pride roll through her as her house mates cheered her on.

Blaise was catching the quaffle before he head a huge thwack behind him. He threw the quaffle into the gryffindor hoop before turning around and quickly wrapping his arm around y/n's head.

She laughed out loud as he rubbed her head, messing her hair,  before flying away to continue their game.

She quickly smoothed down her hair before she hit her bat with Theo's as they flew past each other.

She looked around to see if she could see Draco, and found a glow of gold being followed by a blur of raven hair and platinum hair.

She quickly focused back onto the game, hitting the bludger, trying to lock a fee gryffindors off their brooms laughing until she suddenly made eye contact with Luna and Hermione who stared at her with mock anger before laughing themselves.

" THE SNITCH HAS BOTH SEEKERS ON ITS TAIL. BOTH ARMS ARE OUT REACHING FOR THAT BALL OF GOLD GOODNESS.  COME ON POTTER ! "

A stern " QUIN " was heard through the microphone before the young 3rd year commentator shouted out loudly ;

" TRY YOUR BEST MALFOY. WHO WILL CATCH THAT SN- ITS BEEN CAUGHT. "

After a few seconds of silence.

" SLYTHERIN HAVE WON THE MATCH.

DRACO MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE BLOODY SNITCH. WELL DONE POTTER. "

A loud chorus of cheers were heard as the stadium jolted as the game came to an end.
210 - 80

Y/n and Theo rejoined and shared a hug before they flew down to celebrate with their team. Draco was done flying around the perimeter of the pitch before coming down and being scooped up by the team. They had a group hug before hitting each others back in their synchronized motion.

Y/n quickly pecked Draco on the lips and smiled. He held her face in his hands, elated with all the happiness, some from himself and the rest from his surroundings.

He smiled down at her, having a second just for themselves before they parted and together went to greet the gryffindor team.

It was to show sportsmanship and respect - this had never been done before.

As Draco and Blaise approached the team, they almost backed up in defence, hands reaching for their wands,  before the slytherins held their hands out.